Re: Marketo / salesforce integration needs a serious overhaul, don't you "sync"?

Amber_Hobson
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

Re: Marketo / salesforce integration needs a serious overhaul, don't you "sync"?

This is amazing! Thank you so much for putting this together and now I can get my team to vote them all up! I'm hoping that some of my problems (such as fields not updating as quickly as they should) can be related to the connector being so much lower.

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Added this one:

Devon_Guerrero1
Level 2

Have any of these ideas been resolved or delivered?

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Devon,

AFAIK, none

-Greg

Amanda_Scigaj2
Level 1

Two things that would be hugely helpful for me is if we had field validation at Marketo level, so we don't have to wait for it to fail at SFDC, having a multi-select picklist field, and an easier way to append to a field that is multi-select on the website and in SFDC. 

Oliver_Zosel
Level 3

Is it just me or did the nation redesign break the ideas linked in this post?

Bonnie_Jeffers2
Level 4

I think did. Is this not one of the best, most referenced posts in the entire Marketing Nation?

DaveSilva
Level 2

It looks like all of the links to ideas have been stripped from this post.

What's up with that? I want to vote on those ideas!