SOLVED

Marketo Lead Generation form

Go to solution
nk47
Level 1

Marketo Lead Generation form

Hi All,

I have a query. I have made a survey form where I am getting information from the lead gen form from LinkedIn into Marketo Such as  FirstName, LastName, Email, Company, Phone. I am getting all these details. The problem is I also want to get the answer for the question as well in Marketo. How do I achieve this feat.

Can anybody help me with this?

Thanks in Advance.

Nishant

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Re: Marketo Lead Generation form

If you have the fields saved in the form template in LinkedIn Campaign Manager, they will show up as the LinkedIn fields that can be mapped to respective standard/custom Marketo fields. So I think your first order of business should be to set up the custom fields in the linkedin lead gen form template (if not already set up), and then head over to Admin > Launchpoint > Linkedin Lead Gen service and map the LinkedIn fields with the corresponding Marketo fields.

Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Re: Marketo Lead Generation form

If you have the fields saved in the form template in LinkedIn Campaign Manager, they will show up as the LinkedIn fields that can be mapped to respective standard/custom Marketo fields. So I think your first order of business should be to set up the custom fields in the linkedin lead gen form template (if not already set up), and then head over to Admin > Launchpoint > Linkedin Lead Gen service and map the LinkedIn fields with the corresponding Marketo fields.

Hope this helps.