Marketo Analogue

ylemerck
Level 1

Marketo Analogue

Good day,

I'm a newbie in Marketo. I love to learn Marketo. I'm a person that love to have an analogue, specially If I start to learn new things. So here, is my Analogue for Marketo:

Like a House or creating a House = Marketo

Architect = Design Studio, Designing, Branding(Marketing Activities-->Email, Form, Landing Page)

Engineer = Database, Deployment (Marketing Activities-->Email, Form, Landing Page)

Control Center ( Smart Campaign, Smart List, Token and Tags

Interior Designer = Analytics, Email Insight

Kindly add if you think other Analogue or correct or add from the list that I created.

Thank you and take care,

Yle

3 REPLIES 3
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: Marketo Analogue

Hmm. Can’t say I find this kind of thing useful myself — software is software, so real-world analogs shouldn’t be expected.

But I would at least question how Email, Program and Analytics, which continuously measure metrics over time, relate to the role of an Interior Designer, who might be employed only at the beginning of a house re/building project.
ylemerck
Level 1

Thank you for you reply SanfordWhiteman, 

As a newbie, my learning style is try analogue, so that I can easily learn the one that I wanted to learn.

For you question, Analytics, Email Insight as a Interior Designer:

Here is my analogue because Analytics, Email Insight is where you see the implementation or see the result of your house/email/program, if it is properly design and if you and your friends and neighbor appreciate your design.

Please continue to support this group, any Analogue, there is no stupid question/answer, but there is always curios question and surprising answer.

Thank you and always take care,

Yle 

Michael_Florin
Level 10

there is no stupid question/answer

Well, there are certainly stupid answers. And probably there's no such thing as a stupid question - not sure about that either - but there are definitely lazy questions, useless questions, boring questions..., which all might not lead to great answers. Just saying. 🙂