Re: Looking for B2B email benchmarks

Nelson_Cabrera
Level 2

Looking for B2B email benchmarks

Hello Team,

I have tried looking for this answer on the forums but not having any luck. I am trying to find a study that shows the benchmarks for B2B email metrics such as:

- email deliver ability

- Open Rate

- Click Thru Rate

- Click to open

- Opt-outs

I am currently using Silverpop's 2014 email benchmark metrics but I know that it contains B2C. Does anyone know of stats are for B2B?

I did find Epsilon's Q1-2015 email trends and benchmarks. I tried to reach out to them but no one has gotten back to me. I understand they do a lot of B2B. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Nelson

5 REPLIES 5
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Nelson_Cabrera
Level 2

Didn't find what I was looking for but this is great content. Thanks for sharing!

Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Hey Nelson, I know it isn't exactly what you're looking for, but the 2015 Silverpop Email Benchmarks are out as well. I find that they give us a general idea of things, and what our goals should be even if we're B2B and they include some B2C.

Nelson_Cabrera
Level 2

Thank you Dory, I did take a look. Still not B2B but always good directional metrics

Lauren_Beth
Level 6

Hi Nelson - The most recent I've seen with anything related to B2B is this post from Hubspot featuring some basic stats.  This one from Marketingprofs is a bit older.  If you find anything more up to date, please post it as I'm also curious to see. Thanks!