Re: Locating Campaign Deleting Leads

Jeremy_Foote
Level 2

So what's a simple way to fire this REST call?

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

There isn't a "simple" way, but for a one-off, use Postman. Naturally you'll need to create a LaunchPoint service, API role, etc.

Eva_Yu
Level 3

Hi Jeremy,

You can go to marketing activities/campaign inspector and search "delete" to find the smart campaigns deleting leads from Marketo.

Screenshot_14.jpg

Michael_Tucker1
Level 4

This is what I was going to recommend as well, Jeremy Foote​. If you haven't used Campaign Inspector before, it's located in the second tab on your root folder in the Marketing Activities section. Ideally you don't have a lot of smart campaigns with the Delete Persons flow step in them so this should narrow your search considerably and it'll be a lot easier than working through REST API commands... unless you think that the delete record is coming from an API POST. Does that help?

Michael Tucker
Kevin_Weisenber
Level 4 - Champion Alumni

It sounds like these contacts are deleted from your followup comments. Depending on your support contract and ability to direct support in the right direction they can assist in recovering them. This is an alternate approach to using the REST API that we have employed in the past.

Jeremy_Foote
Level 2

Kevin, I went ahead and put in a ticket with support because I couldn't find a smoking campaign gun.