Re: Interactive agencies who can custom-build Email 2.0 templates (as well as guided LP templates)

Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Interactive agencies who can custom-build Email 2.0 templates (as well as guided LP templates)

Starting in September, we will be looking to identify an agency who can custom-build a new set of branded email and LP templates for our company.  We definitely don't want to use a pre-built/self-service template service - it must be unique for our company brand.  We'll be considering the following:

Are there any others we should consider?  Thoughts/feedback on those that I've listed?

9 REPLIES 9
Josh_Hill13

Re: Interactive agencies who can custom-build Email 2.0 templates (as well as guided LP templates)

Those would be the key agencies. You may want to check with Perkuto.

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Dan,

we can help as well. Our framework has been updated and is compliant.

-Greg

Anonymous
Not applicable

Email Monks were great - faster than they quoted and when I ran into an issue they worked with me right away to fix it. I recommend them.

Anonymous
Not applicable

How was your experience with Email Monks? They have provided a quote for us much lower than other agencies for our 2.0 templates. Very interested to hear how it went.

Casey_Grimes
Level 10

Hi Dan,

We definitely do custom work as far as EM/LP templates go (as a matter of fact, I'm wrapping up converting a couple of custom EM templates to 2.0 for deployment). Drop me a line if you're interested.

Dan_Stevens_

Thanks all.  Can either of you provide a cost estimate for, let's say, a basic LP template (which would include a hero banner, main content area and right-rail, optional form, social sharing, basic footer) and an email template (hero banner, 1 or 2 column content, and basic footer)?  I just needs some ballpark numbers so I include them in our preliminary budget (our new fiscal year begins September 1).

Jason_Hamilton1
Level 8 - Champion Alumni

Hi Dan,

Revenue Pulse could definitely help you out on this. Pierce Ujjainwalla  the founder of Revenue Pulse is also the founder of Knak, and I am sure would be keen to show you some of the custom templated that have been created outside of Knak.

Jason

Nicholas_Manojl
Level 9

Save your money and invest in a different email marketing tool.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have used Grazitti for over 2 years now and go to them for anything Marketo related. They also know Salesforce very well - Ive just not had the opportunity to work with them on CRM projects. Whether it's building custom email, landing pages templates, working on program management (lead scoring, engagement streams, etc.), they can help! Fast response times, very cost-effective and reliable!