Re: Impact of Marketo solution on MS Dynamics CRM 2011 Performance

Anonymous
Not applicable

Impact of Marketo solution on MS Dynamics CRM 2011 Performance

Since we installed the Marketo solution into MS Dynamics CRM, we've noticed performance degradation that appears to be directly related to the Marketo plug-ins that are firing.  We are working with Tech Support on the issue and they have been very responsive.

We are interested in finding out if other Dynamics customers have run into similar issues with performance.  If so, we'd love to hear about your experiences.

Thanks! 
Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Kristie, there was a discussion on this about a week or two ago. Can't find it now, but here's one from 2013:

https://community.marketo.com/MarketoDiscussionDetail?id=90650000000PT00AAG
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just to give an idea of some of the performance impact we're experiencing: 

- A batch update of 40 contacts is taking 40 seconds with the Marketo plug-in enabled; with the plug-in disabled, the same update takes 3 seconds.

- Through the CRM UI, a single contact update is taking about 25% longer. 

We are using On-Premise, so that may make a difference.   Josh, I'll look around to see if I can find the discussion you mentionned from a few weeks ago.  
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a problem on syncing contacts and leads from the CRM back to Marketo. We use MS Dynamics Online 2015. We did some cleansing in the Marketo database on duplicates. After that the contacts and leads in the CRM wont match the ones in Marketo. Support says that after cleansing the leads in Marketo - CRM can't find leads (microsoft type) in Marketo and therefore will not sync. It's strange because from the beginning when integrating CRM to Marketo a sync was made and all of the contacts in the CRM were synced over. Does anyone have simular problems?

/Daniel