Re: How to edit a Leads by Campaign Folder report to report only first 30 days of campaign?

Anonymous
Not applicable

How to edit a Leads by Campaign Folder report to report only first 30 days of campaign?

Is it possible to do this?

My goal: I want to benchmark programs from the last year - obvs programs from last Feb will have more leads than those launched in Dec. Having a first 30 days only lead report will allow us to compare apples to apples.

I see lots of LAST options in the Setup tab, e.g. last 7 days, last 30 days, etc, but I don't see any FIRST options.

How do you benchmark then? Just totals?

Thanks!
Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: How to edit a Leads by Campaign Folder report to report only first 30 days of campaign?

You will need to define the exact dates then. Maybe add this as an Idea.

You can benchmark by same quarter as previous year. I often had a rolling 9 month reporting system, where I watched it all for up to 9 months after start.

Kristen_Malkov1
Level 8

If you're changing program statuses within your programs, you could pull a report of "program status changed" and use the 30 days benchmark.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Kristen, what kind of report is that based off of? I'm not finding it.