How do I create subscription emails for all leads that came in through a specific form over the past 7 days?

Anonymous
Not applicable

How do I create subscription emails for all leads that came in through a specific form over the past 7 days?

For every program I have with a lead form, I want internal stakeholders to receive a weekly report of all leads for the past 7 days.

I don't see any option to do this in Marketo - on the program members tab, there's only an export the list.

In analytics, there's only summary reports of leads by programs or campaigns.

In lead database, there's no option to create subscriptions.

Do I have to create a campaign in SFDC and sync my Marketo programs to it? It was a step I was hoping would be eliminated with the addition of Marketo.
Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Edward_Unthank_
Level 10

Re: How do I create subscription emails for all leads that came in through a specific form over the past 7 days?

Hey Christine, unfortunately SFDC campaigns is right. If you have a non-large Marketo database (100k known records or less), I would usually recommend syncing all programs to SFDC campaigns, because SFDC offers some better easy-to-use reporting options, including multitouch attribution. 

If you're looking for more complicated routes, there's always API integrations—you can do nearly anything you can imagine through some integrations. Examples would include using the REST API to send reports of a list membership to the appropriate stakeholders or pushing that data to a third-party BI/reporting vendor. 

Still waiting for the day there are weekly subscriptions to smart lists!

Best,
Edward Unthank
Founder
Etumos