SOLVED

Re: How do I insert Munchkin Code into my weebly made website?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

How do I insert Munchkin Code into my weebly made website?

I am using a company called Weebly to design my website, www.atlantechprocess.com. How do I correctly insert weekly into my website code? I went to settings and copy/pasted it into the setting menu > SEO > and then Header section, and did the same for each individual page under the advanced feature. What am I doing wrong?

Thank you in advance for your help and guidance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi David,

Since last Marketo release, you cannot access the anonymous leads any longer. 2 ways to check the tracking

• Run a web page activity report and set "Activity source" to "anonymous visitors (including ISP)" in the setup tab
  • Continue your navigation to one of your marketo LP with form, provided that it is in the SAME domain as your web site and fill out the form. Marketo will reconcile your navigation with your lead and you will be able to observe the navigation in the activity log.

-Greg

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Looks like you've got it installed.  You are tracking.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for your help and quick reply. I thought I had it set-up as well, but then I click all over my website > then log into my Marketo account > click on analytics > and go to reports and it shows no one visiting my site? Am I doing this correctly?

Sincerely,

David Thiemann

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi David,

Since last Marketo release, you cannot access the anonymous leads any longer. 2 ways to check the tracking

• Run a web page activity report and set "Activity source" to "anonymous visitors (including ISP)" in the setup tab
  • Continue your navigation to one of your marketo LP with form, provided that it is in the SAME domain as your web site and fill out the form. Marketo will reconcile your navigation with your lead and you will be able to observe the navigation in the activity log.

-Greg

Anonymous
Not applicable

Man you guys are awesome. On top of it. I am new to the IT world (and Marketo), hence me needing to use Weebly to create my site. I did the first one:

And got a bunch of stuff I now need to learn how to digest (any recommendations). The second bullet point was close to being way over my head, I need to learn the abbreviations, but I did fill out my form on my contact us page. This is still a weekly form and not yet a marketo form.

If the first bullet point worked, do I need to mess with the second bullet point? and if so, could you please clarify.

Thank you again for your help. best IT support I have ever experienced.

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi David,

The first point shows that the tracking is working.

With regards to the second: LP = Landing Page . You get to the activity log, access the lead in the lead database (search your email address) and click on the "activity" tab. Then look for the web page visits there.

-Greg