Re: How can I record the high point in the Lead Score?

Anonymous
Not applicable

How can I record the high point in the Lead Score?

I have a flow that copies the Lead Score into a new field for reporting/historic purposes when a lead is converted. But how can I record the highest lead score if it isn't the same as the Lead Score at the point of conversion?

My attempt was to create a smart campaign triggered by any change in the Lead Score where the flow is Change Data Value: CHOICE 1: IF Lead Score - High Point is EMPTY, change Lead Score - High Point to to {{lead.Lead Score}}. I wanted to use CHOICE 2: IF Lead Score - High Point is less than {{lead.Lead Score}}*, change Lead Score - High Point to {{lead.Lead Score}}, but *I can't use a the token in the choice (only as the new value).

Any ideas?

7 REPLIES 7
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Formula field in SFDC may work better.

Why do you need to record this?

Anonymous
Not applicable

We're trying to get a better picture of the buyer journey and test our theories about the lead actions taken just before conversion so we can update our scoring accordingly. There's currently a complex series of Smart Campaigns and Smart Lists to record when a lead moves between a range (from range 50-59 to 60-69, for example), but we were hoping to be more precise.

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Jessica,

You will not be able to do this because precisely, you will not be able to use {{lead.lead score}} to compare it to high point neither in the smart list nor in the choice.

Vote here:   and here

-Greg

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Greg,

I up-voted.

I understand I can't use the tokens as initially planned, so I'm looking for other ideas on how I could achieve similar results.

Best,

Jessica

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Jessica,

Using a Webhook would probably do the job, but it will require that you can have a web service developped that would take in input 2 numbers and return the highest value, plus a flag saying if the highest is the first or second value.

-Greg

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the input, Greg!

Diederik_Marte4
Level 6

Hi Jessica,

CALCITNOW - Field formula calculations – Marketo LaunchPoint  has many functions in its easy formula wizard. One function is the MAX function, which takes the highest input. Just watch the 10-min demo for more information.

Best,

6x Marketo Champion | Marketo Certified Solutions Architect (MCSA) | Marketo User Group Leader | International Speaker on Marketing Technology