SOLVED

Re: How can I create a lead scoring campaign for multiple site visits in a week?

Go to solution
Ruchi_Lapran1
Level 4

Re: How can I create a lead scoring campaign for multiple site visits in a week?

I'm glad to hear it fits your requirements!

Katja_Keesom
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Not a fan of wait steps at all in this case. @Ruchi_Lapran1 's approach would work, but you can also explore using constraints looking at frequency like this to add a "frequency bonus" to your individual scores:

Katja_Keesom_0-1719466962900.png

The minimum number of times constraint by itself is rather useless, but in combination with the date range constraint it works quite well.

Ruchi_Lapran1
Level 4

Ensuring the wait step is configured correctly to prevent premature scoring is very important. Scoring mechanism needs detailed brainstorming and regular monitoring of the outcomes until you get the desired results. You may adjust the campaign based on lead behavior.

trevlarrr
Level 3

Hi Katja,

I tried something like this originally but it added the score on their next page visit even if it was a minute later within the same session, there needs to be at least a one day gap between visits for them to qualify as having visited multiple times in that 7 day period.

Thanks

Trevor

Katja_Keesom
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

In that case I like Ruchi's date stamping solution, so you have a solid reference for the last visit every time a new visit occurs that you compare against. No wait steps necessary then. Trigger off the page visit to the correct pages with an added filter that the previous visit needs to be within the past 7 days and let people flow through once per seven days.

uditmathur
Level 6

Hi @trevlarrr ,

You can try editing qualification rule to "Once Every 1 day" & remove from program after 7 days.

Also Note

uditmathur_0-1719573272063.png

Hope this helps.