Re: Have you ever purchased/downloaded Marketo email templates?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Have you ever purchased/downloaded Marketo email templates?

I'm looking for a recommendation for email template marketplaces.

11 REPLIES 11
Harish_Gupta6
Level 8

Hi Michalene,

We are expertise in creating Responsive Marketo email/landing page template. Please let me know if we can connect so we can help you.

Thanks

Harish Gupta

TechAspect | Global Marketing Technology Agency

Harish Gupta
Chris_Johnston
Level 8

Hi Michalene, if you are looking for something custom, our team here at Salytics can help develop them. Otherwise, Pierce Ujjainwalla​ and knak. | Responsive Marketo and Landing Page Templates  have a pretty good marketplace. I think I have heard Pierce say something like 40% of all Marketo Instances have at least one Knak Template.

Dezie_Okpoebo
Level 3

I second this, we use knak landing page templates. For emails, we're currently using Marketo's email 2.0 templates.

Pierce_Ujjainw3
Level 9

Thanks for the shout out Adaeze!

We just released a master 2.0 email template and a full-blown WYSIWYG email editor if you ever need more flexibility than what Marketo 2.0 provides.

Lauren_Aquilino
Level 4 - Champion Alumni

+1 knak!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Michalene,

At Grazitti Interactive, we have 27 Certified Marketo Experts and 10+ Designers on staff who help a variety of Marketo customers with responsive emails, guided landing pages, newsletters and other Marketo assets.

Please refer below link of Marketo's own website for responsive email templates built by our experts - http://templates.marketo.com/ and another link for guided landing pages in Marketo http://docs.marketo.com/display/public/DOCS/Guided+Landing+Page+Templates 

Would be nice, if we could connect and discuss your requirement in detail.

Thanks,

Shailendra Pratap

Marketo Consultant | Grazitti Interactive

M +1-650 417 9738 | E: shailendrap@grazitti.com

Joey_Forcelli1
Level 5

I too have used Knak.  Would definitely recommend them.

Anonymous
Not applicable

It all depends on what you need, I really like the responsive templates from Marketo that are free.

Responsive Email | Marketo Templates

I also love the Marketo Creative Services Team.  Uriah, the creative services manager is awesome!  You would need to reach out to your Engagement Manager.

We have also used Email Monks

Hope this helps.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Although the above options are fairly suitable LeadMD is definitely the best place for template creation, because they have both templates you can customize as well as fully custom marketo ready templates. On top of emails they do landing pages and subscription centers and even assist with branding if needed. Their customer service is phenomenal as well. www.leadmd.com