SOLVED

Re: Error code 1076 [Web Services Error]

Go to solution
nelsonjtf
Level 1

Error code 1076 [Web Services Error]

Hi all, I've looked everywhere for this error, and can't find it. Could you help me with what this error here refers to?

Screen Shot 2022-12-19 at 08.10.57.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

@nelsonjtf, if you look at the erroneous response of this web service integrated with Marketo (this however is something not available via the Marketo UI), you should be able to get more details on what exactly caused this error and eventually land on a potential solution for this too. If that's not possible, the Marketo support team can help you with more details of this web service error helping you to figure out a resolution for this.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Vinay_Kumar
Level 10 - Community Advisor

Hi @nelsonjtf ,

I am not sure if this is correct, but here is what I found:

Vinay_Kumar_0-1672154312997.png

Reference link: https://www.logicmonitor.com/support/api-error-codes

Katja_Keesom

Whenever troubleshooting web service errors in Marketo, this is my go-to page, as it is Marketo-specific: https://developers.marketo.com/rest-api/error-codes/

However, for the first time I am stumped as you are receiving an error that is not listed on the page. As @Darshil_Shah1 recommends, the first place to look is in the tool that you are using to send the API requests to Marketo. The detailed error response should be in the logs there. If you have multiple API services that could be responsible and don't know where to look, Marketo Support can indeed help you get closer to the answer.

It would be great if you could report back into the thread what you found, as this is an undocumented error code.

Darshil_Shah1

@nelsonjtf, if you look at the erroneous response of this web service integrated with Marketo (this however is something not available via the Marketo UI), you should be able to get more details on what exactly caused this error and eventually land on a potential solution for this too. If that's not possible, the Marketo support team can help you with more details of this web service error helping you to figure out a resolution for this.

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Are you getting a count of 63 errors every day?

If so, do you have a scheduled task — import, export, monitoring job, etc. — running say every 20 minutes? What (as Darshil and Katja note) are you doing with the API?