Can anyone suggest Email Verification Service Providers

Thanks

Senol

8 REPLIES 8
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Email Verification Service Providers

launchpoint.marketo.com

There aren't many providers: Informatica (StrikeIron), LeadSpace...do a search.

Depends on your needs and tolerances. No service will be perfect.

Anonymous
Not applicable

There are email verification services that have documented Marketo integrations. Easily found with a Google search. I would recommend doing a trial run with several. There are big differences in quality, accuracy, customer services, etc.

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Brandon, please read the Nation rules around selling your own products. They're stricter than you probably realize (and have become stronger lately).

SanfordWhiteman

Well, the rules say "don't link to your site" and it's def'ly a form of selling if it's a commercial product at the link.

No doubt the rules could use some adjustments (a badge for "now you can shamelessly plug once" after a certain # of points would not be crazy IMO!) but there they are.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I appreciate you bringing it up Sanford. I've revised my reply.

SanfordWhiteman

Appreciate it. It's frustrating because the people responsible enough to adjust their replies, like you, would probably also be trusted to not overly spam. And the people that do drive-by spamming don't seem to stop.

Let me open an idea for the badgification of sellification.

Ed_King
Level 2

Our customers have used BriteVerify for a number of years with pretty good results.

Brittney_Zeller
Level 2

I've used Neverbounce before and it worked pretty good.  You pay for the amount of email addresses you are validating. 

There are other vendors on the Launch Point as well, but not sure of their price structure.