SOLVED

Re: Edit Scripting Screen Menu won't expand

Go to solution
TuvaTA
Level 1

Edit Scripting Screen Menu won't expand

Recently when attempting to add a script token, the right hand menu of standard and custom objects won't expand. How do we fix this? See screenshot.

TuvaTA_0-1700157731184.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Katja_Keesom
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Unfortunately not uncommon and a frustration indeed. Just raised this with the product team to see if the bug can be fixed. In the mean time, any of the solutions the guys suggested will generally do the trick.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Darshil_Shah1

I've seen this (unfortunately, more times than desired), but opening the Marketo instance in an incognito window or a different browser has usually worked for me. I've also come across a situation where I wasn't able to save the velocity script because I had limited rights per the error dialog box, but I was the admin of the instance. That also got fixed on its own after some time. If neither of the things works out for you, I'd suggest you open a support ticket and include the snapshot and a loom video so they exactly know what the issue is.

Michael_Florin
Level 10

Happens to me in ~30% of all cases. Just try again.

And I believe the more fields you have, the more likely it is that the lists won't load. Unfortunately, hidden fields are loaded too.

Darshil_Shah1

Exactly- more fields and synced custom objects (basically a heavy tree) make an instance more vulnerable to this. I hope they fix this soon! A couple of times it got fixed for me on its own before the support got back to me the next day, so creating a loom video certainly helps.

WolframLotz
Level 4

Page reload or (sometimes) re-logon helps in my case in 99% of the cases 🙂

Katja_Keesom

Unfortunately not uncommon and a frustration indeed. Just raised this with the product team to see if the bug can be fixed. In the mean time, any of the solutions the guys suggested will generally do the trick.