Re: Edit Relationship field

Arvind_Raj
Level 1

Edit Relationship field

Hi,

Can we edit Relationship field in Salesforce object sync in MarketoRelationship field.png?

Attached screenshot for reference.

I need to update the Relationship field value to "Major_c". Is there a way to update the field?

At present, relationship field is "Double major_c"

Thanks,

Arvind. R

4 REPLIES 4
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Isn't that handled within SFDC?

Kevin_Weisenber
Level 4 - Champion Alumni

You will need to make the change in Salesforce and this will flow down into Marketo.

Erica_Harris2
Level 3

What change in SFDC needs to be made? One of my customers has a custom object with more than one lookup to Contact, a Booker and a Student. The sync seems to grab the first field and not give us a chance to choose the relationship that we wish to use (which is the Student, not the Booker). I was wondering whether the Student field needs to be renamed to show as the first relationship in the field list in SFDC?

Alexander_DeMou
Level 1

I just dealt with this. Did you make sure that every relationship field in Salesforce is visible to the Marketo connector user? I realized the primary relationship field I use was hidden from the connector user. I made it visible, then refreshed the schema, and now the custom object is visible in Marketo with that relationship field.