SOLVED

Re: Easy way to compile list of all forms a specific user has created

Go to solution
Shane_Rourke2
Level 4

Easy way to compile list of all forms a specific user has created

We have an addition that has to be made on all of our forms.

There are multiple users in the instance. The idea would be to ask individual users to update the forms they created. 

Is there a way to pull a list of forms with the original author/creator? 

In the future, should we be using a master form template of some kind or does this exist? 

Shane Rourke
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

You'd use the Audit Trail for this.

There's no formal concept of a "form template" - much as there isn't a true "program template." You can use a form as a clone source, of course. But better to have as few forms as possible!

View solution in original post

Michael_Florin
Level 10

Could you provide instruction on how to pull form creation by the author? I don't have that level of access and have to request it, so I want to be clear. 

That would look like this in Audit Trail:

Michael_Florin_0-1633621820233.png

By the way: I think "Audit Trail" is an admin section that normal marketing users should have access to. We have always created custom user roles with full marketing access plus some specific admin functions.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
SanfordWhiteman

You'd use the Audit Trail for this.

There's no formal concept of a "form template" - much as there isn't a true "program template." You can use a form as a clone source, of course. But better to have as few forms as possible!
Shane_Rourke2
Level 4

Thanks as always @SanfordWhiteman . Could you provide instruction on how to pull form creation by the author? I don't have that level of access and have to request it, so I want to be clear. 

Shane Rourke
Michael_Florin
Level 10

Could you provide instruction on how to pull form creation by the author? I don't have that level of access and have to request it, so I want to be clear. 

That would look like this in Audit Trail:

Michael_Florin_0-1633621820233.png

By the way: I think "Audit Trail" is an admin section that normal marketing users should have access to. We have always created custom user roles with full marketing access plus some specific admin functions.

SanfordWhiteman

Agreed, it makes sense for at least one power user to have it permitted.

It’s not merely a forensic thing that only the admin would ever need (unless they’re willing to do the legwork for any request).

Shane_Rourke2
Level 4

Thanks @Michael_Florin .

Shane Rourke