Didn't not receive email in Smart campaign

Suhail_EK
Level 2

Didn't not receive email in Smart campaign

We ran a smart campaign with following flow step. People have gone through all flow step except "Send Email"

Flow Step:

1- Send Email 

If - Program Status - is not - Registered, Registered Error- Send Email - Email 1

2- Add to list

add list 

In above set up. People have gone through 2 flow and added to list. But they didn't receive email. In result tab is says "Do Nothing' was set for this choice, 2 people skipped"

When I cloned same smart campaign and removed one value from choice, email sent out as follows:

1 Send Email

If program status - is not - Registered, Send Email - Email 1

2 Add to list

Add people to list

In above campaign people received email and added list (gone through all flow step)

Do you know why does this happen?

3 REPLIES 3
Katja_Keesom
Level 10 - Community Advisor

Re: Didn't not receive email in Smart campaign

I'm afraid there is not enough information to fully judge that. One thing I do notice is your mention of the program status Registered Error. If that is what it literally said and your program statuses are configured in the normal way, that may be a typo. I do believe the status should be Registration Error. This could cause your step to malfunction, so could that be the reason?

Suhail_EK
Level 2

Hi @Katja_Keesom 

We have created Registration Error status for channel specified to Event.

We used both values to exclude them while we're sending email. but it turns out no one receive email

Katja_Keesom
Level 10 - Community Advisor

If it wasn't a typo we would need a bit more information to evaluate what went wrong. For some reason, those people did not qualify for your choice. So either there was an error in your flow step or all people actually had status Registered or Registration Error so they didn't qualify. Those seem the most obvious root causes, but without more detail like screen shots I cannot tell you more than this.