Re: Date value changed options

Anonymous
Not applicable

Date value changed options

Hi all.

I'm trying to create a series of lists populated by a smart campaign, based on the date that a data value has changed. I am having problems with the date, as i would like to add people to a list if the data value changed 7 days ago. I only have options in data value changed for 'past x days' or 'on or before x date'.  The problem is i dont want to add people who have changed in the last 7 days, and the date is constantly changing if this campaign runs each day.

For example:

Campaign 1

- Data value 'step' changed to A 7 days ago

- Add to List A

Campaign 2

- data value 'step' changed to A 21 days ago

- Remove from List A

- Add to List B

if i use the 'between' option for date of activity, i need to enter a static date.

Has anyone got any ideas how i can best do this? perhaps a my token velocity script to set 2 new date values, 7 days and 21 days, subtracting 7 (or 21) from the current date and using that in the between option?

2 REPLIES 2
Lauren_Aquilino
Level 4 - Champion Alumni

I am not sure I am completely understanding without context, but you could possibly use wait steps in the flow instead.

Smart List: Trigger - Data Value Changes

Flow: Wait 7 Days, Add to List X

Let me know if you need clarification.

Lauren

Frank_Breen2
Level 10

I think you can do this by using a negative filter:

Screen Shot 2017-06-01 at 19.54.10.png

Replace field_name with the field you want to look for, if the field was updated in last 7 days, then people would not qualify. Please note, this may not work if you NULL the field, but would be ok for normal updates. Let me know if it works.