Re: Current benchmarks for Click rate and Open rate for Financial Services industry?

Karen_Vuong
Level 2

Current benchmarks for Click rate and Open rate for Financial Services industry?

Hi,

New to Marketo here! Where can I find Marketo supported benchmark metrics to measure our click to open, and open rates for our industry? (Financial Services)

I've checked this doc: The-new-metrics-for-email-marketing.pdf, but it's not specific to industry. Any suggestions?

Thank you!

Karen Vuong
4 REPLIES 4
Paul_Johnson
Level 5

Re: Current benchmarks for Click rate and Open rate for Financial Services industry?

Not sure marketo has one broken out by industry. I like the one mailchimp provides:

Email Marketing Benchmarks

Pierce_Ujjainw3
Level 9

Hi Karen,

We ran a Marketo email marketing benchmark study last year and are running a new one this year.

You can download it here: knak.

It doesn't have specific industry breakdowns but we will try and get that this year. If you'd like to contribute to this years study, please do so here: 2019 Marketo Email Marketing Benchmark Report Survey

Rachit_Puri2
Level 7

We rely on the data provided by Smart Insights here: https://www.smartinsights.com/email-marketing/email-communications-strategy/statistics-sources-for-e...

Additionally, we maintain an internal benchmark report of our email campaigns for different subscriptions, regions, and audiences.

Tara_Dacci
Level 4 - Champion Alumni

I have been looking as well. I couldn't find a report from Marketo but I did find these reports that break out averages by industry, Constant Contact report, IBM 2018 Marketing Benchmark Report and GetResponse.