SOLVED

Re: [Coffee Break] TODAY, 9:00-10:30am PST; Engagement Map - featuring Marketo PMs and Champions! RSVP NOW!

Go to solution
nikkiwhang
Marketo Employee

Re: [Coffee Break] TODAY, 9:00-10:30am PST; Engagement Map - featuring Marketo PMs and Champions! RSVP NOW!

Hi @joyd1216 interesting suggestion. That is not currently in our roadmap. Can you tell me more about the use cases that would help you with?

Danielle_Wong
Level 8 - Community Advisor

To go along the lines of this idea, version history would be good and an audit log where I can see all the changes done to the smart list or flow steps would be helpful especially when there are multiple team members working on it. 

nikkiwhang
Marketo Employee

Thanks @Danielle_Wong for the feedback! I'll definitely note it down for our product team discussion in the future. I agree, that would be an interesting use case.

ttseng
Level 2

@Danielle_Wong Thanks for the suggestion! If you are an Admin user you have the ability to see an audit trail of changes made to Smart lists and Smart Campaigns.

joyd1216
Level 2

Often times changes in flow steps or targeting has to be documented externally or within the notes of a campaign. Most Marketing Managers don't get that into the weeds of Marketo, so would be nice for them to be able to visualize the change that has been made and also be another step for QA. We can of course export and send to them manually, but having a subscription would prevent that extra step for Ops. Just a thought! 🙂 

derelict_wombat
Level 3

Any plans to allow the engagement map to visualize at the program level?  One of the challenges i've had is trying to explain how smart campaigns under a program are interconnected.  I've love to see this as added functionality. 

nikkiwhang
Marketo Employee

@derelict_wombat This is not currently in our roadmap, but it is something we get asked about a lot! We'll definitely be taking into consideration for the future. 

Jon_Chen
Marketo Employee

Hi Everyone,

The Coffee Break is now over. Thanks everyone for attending this session, whether you asked a question, commented, or just simply viewed what other people were saying, we appreciate you taking the time to join us. We'll keep you posted on any future Coffee Break topics down the line!