SOLVED

Re: [Coffee Break] TODAY, 9:00-10:30am PST; Engagement Map - featuring Marketo PMs and Champions! RSVP NOW!

Go to solution
jwhite
Level 1

Re: [Coffee Break] TODAY, 9:00-10:30am PST; Engagement Map - featuring Marketo PMs and Champions! RSVP NOW!

@nikkiwhang , @ttseng — Broken links. Heads up there may be an issue with the reference links you have in you documentation research section. The top two links do not work for me—Engagement Map Overview and Engagement Map Tab. These both open a blank tab with the following message:

• about:blank#blocked
Jon_Chen
Marketo Employee

Hey @jwhite Thanks for the callout. I have updated the Engagement Map Overview link to the correct page. The Engagement Map Tab link seems to work for me. It should link out to this page.

Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

The below pointers should shed some light on "How the Engagement Map is different from other visual builders?"

There are 3 key things that set Engagement Canvas apart:

• Flexibility – Easily manage and validate interconnected or deeply nested campaigns with visualization
  • Functionality – All visuals are out of the box, making it easier to use; the nested structure allows users to dive into and get the whole picture
  • Power – You maintain all the existing complexity of Marketo Engage, now presented visually.
AjayS
Level 3 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Question: Do I have to pay additional for Engagement Map?
Answer:  This feature is free of charge and available to all Marketo Engage users, both current and new, regardless of their subscription plans.

Danielle_Wong
Level 8 - Community Advisor

@AjayS @Darshil_Shah1 

Will there be a way to export the engagement map while showing all the details of the smart list and flow steps?

ttseng
Level 2

Hi @Danielle_Wong Currently the export functionality allows you to export the tree and the information contained within its nodes. 

Danielle_Wong
Level 8 - Community Advisor

When i export a smart campaign engagement map, there are flow steps that are cut off and end with "..." without showing the full asset name, and also "and 1 more attribute" is shown. I would want this to be shown in an export, otherwise the map is incomplete to my stakeholders. 

ttseng
Level 2

@Danielle_Wong Thanks for sharing your feedback. Currently there are length limits on the information that can be displayed in each node but we will look into solutions for your use case.

AjayS
Level 3 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Question: Do I have to rebuild all my campaigns in Engagement Map?

Answer: No! Engagement Canvas will launch with full backward compatibility. With the click of a button, you’ll be able to see each of your existing campaigns in the visual Engagement Canvas interface.

joyd1216
Level 2

In the future do you imagine a subscription function added to engagement maps? So when something in the campaign is updated, it sends an updated documentation to relevant persons? @ttseng , @Darshil_Shah1 , @AjayS