Re: Blocked leads after the fact

Anonymous
Not applicable

Blocked leads after the fact

Is there a way to see a list of the leads that were blocked after a smart campaign has already been run?

6 REPLIES 6
Raul_Cano2
Level 3

There are a couple of ways that you can accomplish this. If the flow included a "Send Email" flow step, you can create a smart campaign with "Member of Smart Campaign" AND "Not was sent email" filters.

Since the leads that are blocked from mailing would not have been sent an email, only those will qualify for the criteria above.

If no email was sent out, then leads that were blocked from mailing were processed along with other leads anyway so it might not be too helpful to know who these people are.

Raul

Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

You can try

Was Sent Email X on Y Date

Email Bounced IS X

or just Email Bounced Is X on Y Date(s)

that will tell you who is likely rejected after each email. BUT, Marketo usual suspends those addresses for 24 hours, it does not always invalidate. You have to setup a system to do that yourself.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for the info, Josh.  This is super helpful.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you, Raul!  This is exactly what I needed to know.  I need to pull a list so I can tell the Customer Success team which contacts didn't receive the newsletter.

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Rachel

What you want to do can be done as Raul says on a Smart campaign level.

It may not be very convenient if you want to get this information globale. Hence this idea :

-Greg

Alex_Stanton1
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

Rachel, this article will help you setting up a smart list or a segment to identify leads that are blocked from mailing: Why are these leads blocked from mailings?