Benefits of Zoom Integration

Catzilla
Level 2

Benefits of Zoom Integration

Hi all,

My company is looking into integrating Zoom with our Marketo instance. Currently, we promote webinars by linking directly to the Zoom-generated registration page. For example, a Marketo email campaign's CTA is the Zoom registration, and we track clicks in Marketo and the registrations in Zoom.

Am I understanding correctly that the integration would enable us to keep this same approach, and see the number of registrants in Marketo?

4 REPLIES 4
Ishita_Chawra
Level 2

Re: Benefits of Zoom Integration

Hi, 

Yes, you can track and engage with registrations in Marketo. Also, you can do the following:

1. You can also register for webinars from Marketo post integration
2. Have history into webinar registrations and interactions

3. Seamlessly pass registrant information from Marketo to Zoom

4. Possible Customization 

5. Enhanced integration, personalization and automation options

For reference: Here is setup videoMarketo (zoom.us)
Other resources:
Enrich Your Marketing Campaigns with a Zoom Webinars-Marketo Engage Integration | Zoom

https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/article?id=zm_kb&sysparm_article=KB0067042#h_01G40WG4TPX4TCCDG88KQSAP...

Catzilla
Level 2

Thanks for the links, these are helpful!

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

My company is looking into integrating Zoom with our Marketo instance. Currently, we promote webinars by linking directly to the Zoom-generated registration page. For example, a Marketo email campaign's CTA is the Zoom registration, and we track clicks in Marketo and the registrations in Zoom.

Am I understanding correctly that the integration would enable us to keep this same approach, and see the number of registrants in Marketo?

If you use the integration (which I highly recommend) you won’t be using Zoom registration pages anymore.

Your registrations flow first into Marketo programs via Marketo forms. Then the registrant info is instantly synced to Zoom. When you the webinar is over, the attendee and no-show data is synced back into Marketo, changing people’s Program Status accordingly. 

Catzilla
Level 2

Gotcha, okay! That's good to know, as that would change some of our processes. Thanks!