🗣️ [Mentor Vaitheshwari Selvam] 🌟 Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentorship Program 2024 🌟

vaitheshwari_s
Level 2

Re: 🗣️ [Mentor Vaitheshwari Selvam] 🌟 Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentorship Program 2024 🌟

Hi everyone,

It's a pleasure to meet all of you here! Thank you very much for your wonderful introductions.

It's great to know that each of us has a good amount of experience. This experience will be invaluable when tackling scenario-based questions in the Business Practitioner exam.

For those of you preparing for the Business Practitioner exam, there's no need to worry about RCE and REST API. Instead, our focus should be on:

• Program fundamentals
  • Smart campaign logic (combining triggers and filters)
  • Reporting
  • Nurture programs
  • Lead scoring

I hope you are familiar with these concepts. It’s important that we strengthen our understanding of these areas to avoid any confusion.

I will share questions in my upcoming posts, which should be helpful.

If you have any questions, please feel free to post them here.

thanks,
Vaitheshwari Selvam

gergana
Level 3

Re: 🗣️ [Mentor Vaitheshwari Selvam] 🌟 Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentorship Program 2024 🌟

Hi @vaitheshwari_s ,

Thank you for your warm introduction and for sharing valuable insights about the Business Practitioner exam. 

I wanted to point out a small error in the thread's focus. We are all here to prepare for the Adobe Marketo Engage Architect Master (AD0-E560) certification. While some of us, including myself, are also preparing for the Business Practitioner exam, this thread should be dedicated to the Architect certification.

Thank you for your understanding, and we are looking forward for your guidance.

Kristof
Level 4

Hi All,

hope everyone is doing well.

While preparing for the Architect exam, so far, I have a gathered a few questions below that I need more clarity about:

1. Does the exam also covers custom objects and/or custom activities, or not really?

2.  How broad our knowledge needs to be regarding APIs? I assume it is mainly about REST API, but how extensive our knowledge/experience needs to be here? Any examples?

3. I'm wondering how Marketo is actually able to track revenue model performance (stages) by account in the RCE? It is not that clear to me how Marketo recognizes and differentiates accounts compared to just people in its database.

4. Can we get any example/sample questions on this thread, apart from what is officially available in the practice test?

Happy to hear your thoughts!

Tags (1)
Kristof
Level 4

Hello @Jon_Chen 
In section 4. of the Architect exam prep guide there is an incorrect link under the topic CRM Sync - Salesforce Sync Errors - what is the correct link please? 
Also, in the same section, this topic is doubled: Creating an Allowlist for IP-Based API Access
Thanks

Jon_Chen
Marketo Employee

Hi @Kristof Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

I will confirm what the correct link should be for the Salesforce Sync Errors section as I believe it should be this one. I'll also request to remove the duplicate for the Allowlist section.