🗣️ [Mentor Vaitheshwari Selvam] 🌟 Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentorship Program 2024 🌟

Svetlana
Level 2

Re: 🗣️ [Mentor Vaitheshwari Selvam] 🌟 Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentorship Program 2024 🌟

Hi @vaitheshwari_s 

1 b & c

2 b

3 a

4 b

5 b

Kristof
Level 4

Re: 🗣️ [Mentor Vaitheshwari Selvam] 🌟 Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentorship Program 2024 🌟

Hi All,

as we are at the end of the mentorship program, I thought I could share some of the resources, as I gathered quite some of them for several topics while learning. Feel free to leverage them and I will be happy to see yours! 

Btw, you can also check other mentorship threads and check the example questions that were posted there.

Some of the resources by area:

EXAM PREP:

- practice test

- readiness questionnaire

- certification

- 50% voucher till June 21st

CRM SYNC:

- custom sync rule & sync tutorial

- fields sync

- sync limits & priority

- matching records

LEAD SCORING:

Person scoring mastery

Success series - scoring

Webinar - everything about scoring

LEAD LIFECYCLE | REVENUE MODEL | CUSTOMER JOURNEY:

Approve stages and assign leads to your model

Rev up your revenue

Lifecycle model

Operationalize your demand funnel and lead management

JTF revenue models

ATTRIBUTION:

Explanation from start to finish

Understanding Attribution

Issues with Marketo Attribution Due To Merging

Article guide

EXECUTABLE CAMPAIGNS:

Webinar

Use cases - webinar

UTM AND ADS TRACKING & REPORTING:

Lead Source & UTM Capture 

Automating Marketo UTM Tracking Program Creation (incl. Zapier and API)

Tracking the Buyer’s Journey in Marketo & Salesforce

Capturing UTMs

Hope it helps and fingers crossed for your exams! 

And let's keep this thread alive after the program with our questions, unclarities, answers, support, experiences sharing, etc.

Cheers 🙌

gergana
Level 3

Hi @Kristof,

this is a really great resource collection. Thanks for sharing it!
Cheers,

Gergana

vaitheshwari_s
Level 2

Hi @Kristof @Svetlana @gergana ,
Thank you very much for your wonderful participation in the quiz. I appreciate it.

thanks,
Vaithesh

Tags (1)
Niharika
Level 2

Hi everyone,

My name is Niharika, and I'm excited to be part of this mentorship program! I live in Punjab, India, and I have over 5 years of experience in marketing automation (Marketo, Pardot, Hubspot), both as a practitioner and admin. Currently, I work for Nagarro.

I'm aiming to take both the Business Practitioner Exam and the Architect Master Exam. It might be a bit ambitious, but I'm looking forward to the challenge and the opportunity to learn and grow with all of you.

Looking forward to collaborating and learning from @vaitheshwari and all of my fellow aspirants.

Best,

Niharika

Niharika Chaudhary
vaitheshwari_s
Level 2

Hi Niharika,

Please prepare for the Marketo Engage Business Practitioner Expert exam by focusing on the topic of Administration and Maintenance.

Refer to the link below to learn about Administration. If you have any questions while learning, please reach out to us. Try to complete your study by Monday. After that, I will share some questions on this topic to test your knowledge.

Find Out What Permissions You Have - Marketo Administration

If you share your notes from your learning, it will be helpful for everyone.

Thank you!

Vaitheshwari Selvam

Svetlana
Level 2

Hi All,

Nice to meet you here! My name is Sveta - I'm very happy to join this program. I have around 5 years of experience with Marketo, and I've never started the instance from the scratch - so i would love to deep dive in Architect Master knowledge and exam. My current role as Marketing Automation Manager is about aligning S&M functions and driving high-quality & easy to find leads.

I passed Practitioner & Expert exam levels 1,5 hears ago, and now I think i'm ready to grow 🙂 

Looking forward to learn form @vaitheshwari and all the peers here!

All the best,

Sveta

Kristof
Level 4

Hi guys,

it's almost the end of the 1st week and we haven't heard from @vaitheshwari on this thread, or am I missing something?

Will we be receiving any content or guidance here?

@Jon_Chen 

Thanks

Jon_Chen
Marketo Employee

Hi @Kristof,

Thanks for your question. I have reached out to Vaitheshwari for input. It may be that she does not have the bandwidth to continue as a mentor in this program. If she does not respond in the coming days, I will remap all the aspirants in this thread to other mentors. Appreciate your understanding and patience!

Kristof
Level 4

Great, thanks @Jon_Chen ✌️