🗣️ [Mentor Vaitheshwari Selvam] 🌟 Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentorship Program 2024 🌟

Kumaresh1
Level 2

Re: 🗣️ [Mentor Vaitheshwari Selvam] 🌟 Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentorship Program 2024 🌟

Hello Everyone, It's nice to meet you here.

I'm Kumaresh, and I've had around 8 years of marketing automation experience and am based out of Nice, France. I have experienced two automation tools, Marketo and Eloqua, and played admin roles on both. I am also an admin consultant for Medallia, which is a customer feedback management tool. Currently, I'm part of the Amadeus IT groups.

I look forward to learning from @vaitheshwari and sharing my experience with you all here.

I wish you good luck, everyone!

Kumaresh

vaitheshwari_s
Level 2

Re: 🗣️ [Mentor Vaitheshwari Selvam] 🌟 Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentorship Program 2024 🌟

Hi @Kumaresh1 
Which exam are you preparing for now? Marketo Engage Business Practitioner Expert or Adobe Marketo Engage Architect Master? Please let me know.

Thank you!

Vaitheshwari selvam

Kumaresh1
Level 2

Hello @vaitheshwari_s, I'm preparing for an Architect exam.

Thanks,

Kumaresh 

vaitheshwari_s
Level 2

Hi @Kristof @Kumaresh1 @gergana @Svetlana  @Niharika 
 Please reply to this thread with your answers today.

Question 1:
Which of the following CRM systems can Marketo sync with natively?
A. SAP CRM
B. Oracle CRM
C. Salesforce CRM
D. Microsoft Dynamics CRM

Question 2:
What is the primary benefit of integrating Marketo with a CRM system?
A. Streamlining email marketing campaigns
B. Automating lead scoring and nurturing
C. Enhancing reporting and analytics capabilities
D. Improving social media integration

Question 3:
How does Marketo handle bi-directional sync with CRM systems?
A. By syncing all lead and contact data automatically
B. By allowing manual data sync on a scheduled basis
C. By syncing only campaign-related data
D. By syncing data based on specific field mappings and rules

Question 4:
In a Marketo-CRM integration, what is typically used to match leads and contacts between systems?
A. Email address
B. First name and last name
C. Phone number
D. Lead ID

Question 5:
What does the term "opportunity sync" refer to in Marketo's CRM integration?
A. Syncing contacts with sales opportunities in CRM
B. Syncing email campaigns related to opportunities
C. Syncing opportunity data to update lead statuses
D. Syncing closed-won opportunities back to Marketo for reporting

Svetlana
Level 2

Hello @vaitheshwari_s 

1 c d

2 c

3 d

4 d

5 a d

Kristof
Level 4

Hello @vaitheshwari_s 

Here is my take on this:
1 - C D
2 - C
3 - D
4 - A
5 - A incl. D

Cheers,
K

gergana
Level 3

Hi @vaitheshwari_s ,

below my answers:

Question 1: answer C & D (Salesforce CRM & Microsoft Dynamics CRM)

Question 2: answer C Enhancing reporting and analytics capabilities (Among the answers listed, in my opinion, this one is the main one. The primary benefit of integrating Marketo with a CRM system is enhancing reporting and analytics capabilities. This integration allows for a seamless flow of data between the two systems, providing end-to-end insights into the effectiveness of marketing programs. By syncing information such as lead data, opportunity data, and sales activities, both marketing and sales teams can track the entire customer journey, from initial engagement to final purchase.

Additionally, we can consider Answer A (Streamlining email marketing campaigns) as another significant benefit. The CRM sync enables the sharing of relevant information between CRM and Marketo, resulting in better and more personalized email campaigns. This synchronization ensures that marketing communications are informed by the latest data on lead behavior and sales interactions, leading to more targeted and effective campaigns. Furthermore, the coordination between marketing and sales teams is improved, as both have access to up-to-date information on lead status and activities.

The integration also facilitates automating lead scoring and nurturing processes (answer B), as thanks to the integration between marketo and crm we can help our sales teams concentrate on the hottest leads and close more business faster by taking full advantage of lead scoring and Marketo sales insight. This ensures that the sales team focuses on the most qualified leads, while marketing can continue nurturing those not yet ready to buy.)

Question 3: answer D (By syncing data based on specific field mappings and rules)

Question 4: answer D (Lead ID)

Question 5: answer A (Syncing contacts with sales opportunities in CRM ) (I agree with my colleagues that implicitly D (Syncing closed-won opportunities back to Marketo for reporting) is also the right answer. With the opportunity sync we have all the opportunities and their status synched with Marketo)

vaitheshwari_s
Level 2

Hi @Kristof @Kumaresh1 @gergana @Svetlana  @Niharika
 Please reply to this thread with your answers today.

1. Which of the following reports in Marketo provides a summary of email performance including open rates, click rates, and bounce rates?

A. Program Performance Report
B. Email Performance Report
C. Engagement Stream Performance Report
D. Lead Performance Report

2. In Marketo, what is the purpose of the Revenue Cycle Modeler?

A. To track email deliverability rates
B. To visualize and analyze the stages of a lead's lifecycle
C. To generate reports on website traffic
D. To create A/B test reports for landing pages

3. What information is typically included in Marketo's Audit Trail?

A. Changes to lead data and user login attempts
B. Click-through rates for email campaigns
C. Engagement scores for leads
D. Heatmaps of website visitor activity

4. How can the Audit Trail feature in Marketo help in compliance and security management?

A. By providing real-time notifications of email bounces
B. By logging detailed records of changes made by users to the system
C. By tracking the success rates of marketing campaigns
D. By monitoring social media interactions of leads

5. Which feature in Marketo allows users to automatically assign leads to specific sales representatives based on predefined criteria?
A. Lead Scoring
B. Smart Campaigns
C. Lead Routing
D. Engagement Programs

gergana
Level 3

Hi @vaitheshwari_s ,

below my answers:

Question 1: Answer B & C

Question 2: Answer B

Question 3: Answer A

Question 4: Answer B

Question 5: Answer B (logically it would be the “lead routing”, but there is no such feature in Marketo. We can “build” the lead routing logics through a Smart Campaigns though. In my opinion it would be better if the lead routing and assignment is done directly in CRM as this permits us to setup more complex business logics. P.s. If we consider the Marketo’s Dynamic Chat there is a “lead routing” feature with round robin rules etc. )

Kristof
Level 4

Hello @vaitheshwari_s 

My answers are:

1 B, and also C
2 B
3 A
4 B
5 B