🗣️ [Mentor Rachel Squire] 🌟 Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentorship Program 2024 🌟

Rachel_Noble
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: 🗣️ [Mentor Rachel Squire] 🌟 Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentorship Program 2024 🌟

In addition to this week's study materials, I have a special announcement! We are rewarding engaged aspirants with a 50% certification exam voucher. 

Please fill out this form by June 21st, 2024 to receive a 50% discount voucher on the Exam fee as a thank you for your participation in the Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentorship Program!  https://forms.office.com/r/M0QZUCbAKG

Rachel_Noble

Re: 🗣️ [Mentor Rachel Squire] 🌟 Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentorship Program 2024 🌟

@TeodoraAusan1  @Melody  @pshukla19  @SivaramanMani  @rajniru_rc  @styagi  @bbenito121608 

This is our last week of the Marketo Certification mentorship program! Congratulations on making it this far!

Here's your next assignment: go through Section 4 of the Exam Prep Guide here:

https://app.rockinfo.com/courses/248

Please review the module, as well as all of our previous modules, and make sure you feel comfortable answering exam-related questions for each section. As always, if you have any questions, post them here! I'll post our final quiz at the end of the week.

In addition, I will be hosting a certification study roundup with some trivia questions on Friday at 9:30am PT! If anyone is interested, please sign up here:

https://forms.gle/4rjJhfBJbXiBnrEXA

Bring your own questions as well and we will get them answered! Please let me know if this time zone does not work - happy to find another time if needed.

Let's finish out this week strong! 

Rachel_Noble

@TeodoraAusan1  @Melody  @pshukla19  @SivaramanMani  @rajniru_rc  @styagi  @bbenito121608 

Will post section 2 answers by the end of this week, to give everyone a few more days to answer.

In the meantime, here's a pop quiz for section 3!

Question 1) What is the difference between an inventory vs an SLA revenue model stage?

Question 2) What (high-level) steps must you take in order to measure SLA infractions in Revenue Explorer, with a drill-down based on a custom field for "Persona"?

Question 3) In your own words, explain the difference between FT and MT attribution.

Question 4) Which of the following areas can you apply custom tag filters? Select all that apply.

a) RCE reports

b) Marketing Calendar

c) Success Path Analyzer

d) Program Performance Report

e) Program Channel Performance Report

bbenito121608
Level 2

Hi @Rachel_Noble!

I'm still getting my head wrapped around RCE and RCA reporting so I'm going to give my best shot here.

Question 1) What is the difference between an inventory vs an SLA revenue model stage?

- Inventory reflects the lifecycle stages where analytics keeps track of inflow, outflow and balance of the stages.

- SLAs are added to the revenue model where timing is enforced such as when Sales needs to follow up with someone who has either reached the MQL stage or someone who fills out a Contact US form.

Question 2) What (high-level) steps must you take in order to measure SLA infractions in Revenue Explorer, with a drill-down based on a custom field for "Persona"?

- Create a Persona field in Marketo and sync it to RCE

- In Revenue Modeler, set up the SLA

- In RCE choose Model Performance Analysis (Leads) and add the Persona field to the Rows layout and SLA Past Due to the Measures layout.

Question 3) In your own words, explain the difference between FT and MT attribution.

- FT is the capturing of new names in a Marketo program. This is normally where the acquisition program field is used. In reporting, this helps us know which programs are successful at acquiring new leads.

- MT show which programs are successful in converting leads or programs that have a high success status count. This is where progression statuses set up for Channels is important in Marketo

Question 4) Which of the following areas can you apply custom tag filters? 

a, b, & d

Thank you!

Melody
Level 1

Question 1) The main difference is the SLA stage has a defined maximum time to be processed whereas the inventory stage has no defined time limit.

Question 2) I’m guessing I’d create a model performance analysis (leads) report that shows number of infractions by Persona. Note: We don’t use Revenue Explorer at my company otherwise I would try to create this report. 🙂 

Question 3) The first-touch attribution model assigns all credit for a conversion to the first touchpoint. Multi-touch attribution models recognize that customers usually interact with companies around multiple touchpoints and distribute the credit.

Question 4) A, B, D

Rachel_Noble

Great job @bbenito121608 and @Melody, your answers are correct!

Rachel_Noble

@TeodoraAusan1  @Melody  @pshukla19  @SivaramanMani  @rajniru_rc  @styagi  @bbenito121608 Hi everyone! We are almost 3/4 of the way through this program! Pulse check: how is everyone feeling about the upcoming certification? 

Would anyone be interested in joining a trivia-style call, where we go through a bunch of practice exam questions and see where we're at? Goal would be to keep it light and fun, but still informative. Like this comment if you're interested!

bbenito121608
Level 2

That would be great! And very helpful, @Rachel_Noble! I'm interested! 

Rachel_Noble

@TeodoraAusan1  @Melody  @pshukla19  @SivaramanMani  @rajniru_rc  @styagi  @bbenito121608 I will be hosting a certification study roundup with some trivia questions on Friday! If anyone is interested, feel free to sign up here:

Bring your own questions as well and we will get them answered!

Please let me know if this time zone does not work - happy to find another time if needed.

Rachel_Noble

This is our last week of the Marketo Certification mentorship program! Congratulations on making it this far!

Here's your final assignment: go through Section 4 of the Exam Prep Guide here:

https://app.rockinfo.com/courses/248

Please review the module, as well as all of our previous modules, and make sure you feel comfortable answering exam-related questions for each section. As always, if you have any questions, post them here! I'll post our final quiz at the end of the week.

In addition, I will be hosting a certification study roundup with some trivia questions on Friday at 9:30am PT! If anyone is interested, please sign up here:

Bring your own questions as well and we will get them answered! Please let me know if this time zone does not work - happy to find another time if needed.

Let's finish out this week strong!