🗣️ [Mentor Rachel Squire] 🌟 Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentorship Program 2024 🌟

Rachel_Noble
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: 🗣️ [Mentor Rachel Squire] 🌟 Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentorship Program 2024 🌟

Thanks to those who answered! Please see below for correct answers and explanations:

Question 1: Select all that apply.

I want to pull a smart list of every person in Marketo that is currently synced to SFDC. Which filters to I need?

(a) SFDC Type is not empty

(b) SFDC Created Date is not empty

(c) SFDC Is Deleted = FALSE

(d) Sync with Marketo (or the appropriate sync filter) = TRUE

(e) SFDC Is Active = TRUE

There are multiple ways to correctly answer this question - so yes, it was a trick question 🙂

(a) OR (b) would work great, as they demonstrate that the record was successfully synced to SFDC at some point. Either one will work, and you don't need both.

(c) is required as it shows who has not been deleted from SFDC.

(d) - if there is a sync filter in place, this needs to be included to ensure nobody was filtered out of the sync. However, note that this is not 100% a failsafe, as the record could have been synced from SFDC. In that case, the sync filter update will not sync back to Marketo as the record will have already been filtered.

(e) - No such field exists.

Question 2: Select all that apply.

Which of the following statements are FALSE?

(a) You must create a unique user and role for each individual Launchpoint connection.

(b) API users are reported individually in the API usage report.

(c) There is a system maximum of 100 concurrent API calls.

(d) Webhooks can only be used with trigger campaigns.

(e) Custom Launchpoint connections must be set up with an API user associated with a real, active email address.

(a) FALSE, however, creating a unique user is recommended.

(b) TRUE

(c) FALSE - max is 10

(d) TRUE

(e) FALSE. The API user associated with it does not have to have a real, active email address. 

bbenito121608
Level 2

Re: 🗣️ [Mentor Rachel Squire] 🌟 Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentorship Program 2024 🌟

It looks like the Exam Prep Guide is down right now.

Rachel_Noble

Looks like it's back up! Are you able to access it now?

bbenito121608
Level 2

Hi @Rachel_Noble!

It looks like the initial link still gave me an error, but the new one you posted for the next assignment works. It refreshed my status, but that's ok...it forces me to review again lol. Thank you! 

Jon_Chen
Marketo Employee

Hi @bbenito121608 

We had an issue with the URLs breaking after the exam content was updated. Please access the below links for your Exam Prep Guides moving forward.

Adobe Marketo Engage (AD0-E555)

https://app.rockinfo.com/courses/247

Adobe Marketo Engage Business Practitioner  (AD0-E559)

https://app.rockinfo.com/courses/144

Adobe Marketo Engage Architect (AD0-E560)

https://app.rockinfo.com/courses/248

We will be setting up redirects for the broken links shortly.

Rachel_Noble

Thanks to those who have already answered the pop quiz question! I'll give everyone a few more days to answer before providing the answers.

In the meantime, here's your next assignment: go through Section 2 of the Exam Prep Guide here: https://app.rockinfo.com/courses/248. Note that this section is almost HALF of the content, so we have a lot to cover this week! 

Please review the module, and make sure you feel comfortable answering exam-related questions for each of these sections. And of course, if you have any questions, post them here! I'll post another pop quiz at the end of the week.

Rachel_Noble

Any questions from this week's section? Quick pop quiz!

Question 1) What must be set up in order to use the Success Path Analyzer?

Question 2) How do you set up a custom sync rule?

Question 3) Let's say you want to send a thank-you email to someone who downloads content, but you only want to send it after they become an MQL. Assuming you track MQL Date, how can this be accomplished?

bbenito121608
Level 2

Question 1) What must be set up in order to use the Success Path Analyzer?

Revenue Cycle Modeler must be set up and approved in order to pull data into the Success Path Analyzer

Question 2) How do you set up a custom sync rule?

You'll need to create a Sync with Marketo Boolean field on both the lead and contact object in Salesforce. Then, create a flow in Salesforce that will automatically change Boolean value from false to true for new records and records where email address gets populated. After all this, you'll need to submit a support ticket to request a custom sync rule be implemented. Make sure to provide them with the API name and friendly label. Support will let you know when this is complete.

Question 3) Let's say you want to send a thank-you email to someone who downloads content, but you only want to send it after they become an MQL. Assuming you track MQL Date, how can this be accomplished? 

A recurring batch campaign where the smart list is:

Filter 1: Member of Program is True Program is [Content Program], Status is Downloaded

Filter 2: MQL Date is not empty

Rachel_Noble

These answers are all correct! 🎉

Rachel_Noble

@TeodoraAusan1  @Melody  @pshukla19  @SivaramanMani  @rajniru_rc  @styagi  @bbenito121608 

We are officially halfway through the mentorship program! Thanks to everyone who has participated so far! 🎉

I'll give everyone a few more days to answer the last pop quiz before providing the answers. In the meantime, here's your next assignment: go through Section 3 of the Exam Prep Guide here: https://app.rockinfo.com/courses/248

Please review the module, and make sure you feel comfortable answering exam-related questions for each of these sections. And of course, if you have any questions, post them here! I'll post our next quiz at the end of the week.