Re: πŸ—£οΈ [Mentor John Bogdanski] 🌟 Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentorship Program 2024 🌟

John_Bogdanski3
Level 3

Re: πŸ—£οΈ [Mentor John Bogdanski] 🌟 Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentorship Program 2024 🌟

Excellent job Ashley!

John_Bogdanski3
Level 3

Correct - well done!

John_Bogdanski3
Level 3

Tricky one from a practice test. This tests your knowledge of trigger tokens and interesting moments.

Hint: What do you want the sales rep to see? Read out the whole line as a sentence below, and see what makes sense. They are making sure you do not have duplicative info, and they are testing that you know which tokens are supported with the 'fills out form' activity.

Helpful docs:

Please select one.

John_Bogdanski3_0-1718228915307.png

agasca89
Level 2

@John_Bogdanski3 ,

That question is a tricky and confusing one! But I do believe the answer is:

Filled Out Form: {{trigger. Trigger Name}} on {{trigger. Web Page}}

I think it's this answer because from the content it says:

• {{trigger.Trigger Name}} which is always the actual trigger itself. For example: Clicks Link in Email.
    -This seems more action based trigger like "filled out form"
  • {{trigger.Name}} is the name of the asset that triggered the campaign. For example: Clicks Link on Webpage is the URL itself, subject for Salesforce triggers, etc.
    -This seems more like referring to just the asset itself not necessarily an action 

Like I said, this was a tricky one for me so I would love more input and guidance on this one. Thank you πŸ˜€

John_Bogdanski3
Level 3

So, the answer is:

Filled Out Form: {{trigger.Name}} on {{trigger.Web Page}}

I think the best way to explain this is that you want to have a line (the interesting moment) saying to the sales rep, "Filled Out Form: Sales Contact Form on Super Awesome Sales Page"

If you were to use {{trigger.Trigger Name}}, your description would say, "Filled Out Form: Filled Out Form on Super Awesome Sales Page"

This may be a good one to test in your sandbox or demo area to get comfortable with. Very tricky one!

Sample right from my instance:

John_Bogdanski3_1-1718316783081.png

John_Bogdanski3_0-1718316664709.png

@Rishabh02T , @Michelle_Dadso2 , @shilpapradhan , @n8-booth,

@agasca89 

agasca89
Level 2

@John_Bogdanski3 ,

Thank you for the clarification on that question. Definitely makes more sense now and I am going to go into my sandbox and work through this for better understanding. Thanks for that advice!

agasca89
Level 2

@John_Bogdanski3 ,

I actually have a follow up question for this one. When using Filled Out Form: {{trigger.Name}} on {{trigger.Web Page}} which would read to Sales as Filled Out Form: Sales Contact Form on Super Awesome Sales Page (from your example), would you need to create these tokens inside the program/campaign or are these inherited tokens? I am just curious how you would pull the correct names for the form/ web page with {{trigger.Name}} and {{trigger.Web Page}} token. 

John_Bogdanski3
Level 3

Good question. 

You do not need to create these tokens at program or folder level. They work like system tokens or lead tokens where the tokens react to what happens at a given moment.

I do recommend that your Interesting Moments program is created at a high level shared across your instance or at least a whole workspace.

Hope this helps.

John_Bogdanski3
Level 3

From a practice exam. Not worded great, but this question does a very good job of checking your knowledge of how segmentation works in Marketo. To clarify, the categories are in priority order like a real segmentation. If somebody likes something, assume they are on the smart list.

Good time to mention, the exam is typically loaded with trap questions and answers. There is usually an easy choice to exclude, then the remaining choices are close. They are testing how well you can focus and pay attention to detail. Take your time πŸ™‚

Tips in this doc: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/en/docs/marketo/using/product-docs/personalization/segmentation-a... 

John_Bogdanski3_1-1718317808239.png

@Rishabh02T
@Michelle_Dadso2
@shilpapradhan
@n8-booth
@agasca123

agasca89
Level 2

@John_Bogdanski3 ,

I believe the second answer is correct: 

agasca89_0-1718379427439.png

My reasoning behind this answer is because a person can only qualify for one segment at a time and if they qualify for two segments, they will belong only to the first one on the list (depending on the order of priority established). 

Miri- Apple pie segmentation and sticky toffee smart list

Jacinda- tiramisu segmentation and apple pie smart list

Indira- sticky toffee segmentation

Christina- Tiramisu segmentation

Chiara- Donuts segmentation and tiramisu, apple pie, and sticky toffee smart list 

Based off this alone it makes the first and third answer incorrect.