Re: πŸ—£οΈ [Mentor Eesha Malick] 🌟 Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentorship Program 2024 🌟

Jon_Chen
Marketo Employee

πŸ—£οΈ [Mentor Eesha Malick] 🌟 Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentorship Program 2024 🌟

Hello Community, 

Welcome to the Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentorship Program 2024! This is the featured Community Discussion thread for your Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentor, Eesha Malick (@emalick) who will be here to guide and support you and your peers with your Adobe Marketo Engage questions as you prepare for your Adobe Marketo Engage Professional (AD0-E555) exam, through to the end of the program.  

Aspirants mapped to @emalick 

1. @ahmadm 
  2. @Nikko 
  3. @MonikaKwiecien 
  4. @Romo_Gen26 
  5. @torrijost 
  6. @ZieBarber 
  7. @kfant 
  8. @RM81 

How to Participate  

1. Aspirants’ goal is to clear their Adobe Marketo Engage Certification during the duration of the program: May 17th , 2024 – June 21st, 2024.
  2. Aspirants: Post your Questions in this thread to connect with your Mentor Eesha, and your fellow Aspirant peers.  
  3. You are all preparing for the same Certification, so feel free to use this space to share what you’re learning and collaborate!  

Suggested Next Steps for Aspirants: 

• Update your Community Profile photo with your latest headshot so that you can stand out to your Mentor and Peer Aspirants. 
  • Like this thread to confirm your participation in the program 
  • Introduce yourself to Eesha and your Aspirant peers by replying to this Thread! Break the ice by introducing yourself (location, org/ company, etc.) and your experience with/ interest in Adobe Marketo Engage 
  • Post your Questions to this thread as you begin learning more about the Adobe Marketo Engage Professional (AD0-E555) certification
  • Test your Marketo Engage knowledge by browsing through the Adobe Marketo Engage Community Questions and taking your best shot at answering some Qs! 
  • Remember that every post / like / comment you make in your contextual thread and in the Marketo Engage Community throughout the duration of the program helps increase your chance to be recognized by your Mentor and win exclusive Adobe swag, so bring your best efforts! 

Quick links  

We're wishing you all the best as you embark on this learning journey!  

Cheers,  

Jon 

47 REPLIES 47
Romo_Gen26
Level 2

Re: πŸ—£οΈ [Mentor Eesha Malick] 🌟 Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentorship Program 2024 🌟

Hello everyone! πŸ‘‹

My name is Genesis and I'm a Program Coordinator for the Committee on Trauma at the American College of Surgeons, based at our Chicago headquarters. I'm thrilled to be part of the Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentorship Program 2024! Since July 2023, I've been diving into Marketo Engage, primarily building standard programs for my department's newsletters. Lately, I've been experimenting with A/B testing for our conference event newsletters, aiming to find the perfect timing to connect with our trauma surgeons, nurses, administrators, and data analysts. Also, I've been working with our performance reports and playing around with analytics. Our organization switched from Constant Contact to Marketo last July, so I've been on a learning journey to master the platform. I'm excited to explore more of Marketo Engage's features to automate processes for our conferences, banquets, events, and beyond.

Looking forward to connecting with and learning from all of you!

emalick
Level 3

Hi Genesis! 

Nice to e-meet you and thank you for the great background!

I am excited for any questions you have and looking forward to being your mentor on the road to gaining your professional certification!

I actually work at Stryker which is a medical device company, so I am excited to learn more about you and your email marketing!

Romo_Gen26
Level 2

Hi Eesha!

Nice to e-meet you as well! Thank you for your kind words, I'm really looking forward to this journey and learning from your expertise 😊

I have a few questions to start off:

Do you know if the weekly quizzes are scheduled on the same day each week, or does the date and time vary? Additionally, how much time do we have to submit our quiz answers? Lastly, is the winner determined by who answers the question correctly first?

Looking forward to our collaboration and gaining my professional certification with your guidance!

emalick
Level 3

Hi Genesis!

Are you talking about the exam or talking about Marketo Automation? 

In how much time do you have to submit our quiz answers when you are taking the exam, i think you have a full 85 minutes. I gave myself 5 minutes per question!

Apologies if that's not what you are talking about!

Romo_Gen26
Level 2

Hi Eesha,

No worries, sorry I should have clarified a bit better! During the kick-off call, Jon mentioned that there will be weekly mentor quizzes with mock test options from May 27-June 21. He highlighted that based off the weekly quiz results, there will be an opportunity to be awarded a test certification waiver or adobe swag. So I wanted to know if the weekly mentor quizzes are scheduled on the same day each week, or does the date and time vary? Additionally, how much time do we have to submit our quiz answers? Lastly, is the winner determined by who answers the question correctly first?

I appreciate your help on this!

emalick
Level 3

Hi @Romo_Gen26 great questions, I am going to loop in @JoHa on this one! 

Jon - are you able to help answer Genesis's questions below?

"Jon mentioned that there will be weekly mentor quizzes with mock test options from May 27-June 21. He highlighted that based off the weekly quiz results, there will be an opportunity to be awarded a test certification waiver or adobe swag. So I wanted to know if the weekly mentor quizzes are scheduled on the same day each week, or does the date and time vary? Additionally, how much time do we have to submit our quiz answers? Lastly, is the winner determined by who answers the question correctly first?"

kfant
Level 2

Hi everyone!

I'm Kamara Fant, a Marketing Manager at the American College of Surgeons in Chicago, IL. With nearly 10 years of experience in health and human rights marketing, I specialize in using Marketo to enhance member engagement. I'm excited to explore how Adobe Marketo Engage can optimize our efforts with nurture campaigns and personalization.

Looking forward to connecting and sharing insights!

RM8
Level 1
Level 1

Greetings, All.  my name is Rodrigo Mendez and I work at Kaiser Permanent as Marketing Engagement Manager in Southern California-Pasadena. In Marketing and Sales Systems, my role is to provide support services for Marketing Campaign Development and Reporting and Analytics.  I've been taking many courses in Marketo Engage and also with Marketo Instance. This has led me to experiment with the creation of the following: 

• Email Programs. 
  •  Smart List and Smart Campaign
  •  Creation of segmentations
  •  Database (how to create people, Activity Log, unsubscribe, blocklist, email invalid concepts)

My goal is to grow, gain expertise's and more insights so that I can continue to provide value and support to my marketing partners in this journey.  

RMendez
emalick
Level 3

Hi Rodrigo, 

Thanks for the background and wow Kaiser Permanente! So great.

I would love to hear more about your email programs and different experiments you have found to be successful! Looking forward to working with you on gaining your professional certification!