🗣️ [Mentor Eesha Malick] 🌟 Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentorship Program 2024 🌟

Romo_Gen26
Level 2

Re: 🗣️ [Mentor Eesha Malick] 🌟 Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentorship Program 2024 🌟

Hello! I will be marking my answers in pink as seen below 😁

A Marketo practitioner needs to promote a webinar for a specific date/time. Which program would be used? 

A. Engagement

B. Email

C. Event

A Marketo engage practitioner is launching an email using a batch smart campaign. Which two best practices need to be reviewed prior to the launch? 

A. Run some checks to ensure that there are no errors in the smart list filter logic

B. Ensure that the people who will be running the campaign are not affected by the existing people

C. Verify that the smart campaign settings have not been updated from the last campaign version

D. Run a test record through the smart campaign, and ensure the flow steps are happening as intended

Which are two ways an email can be set as operational?

A. Check "Operational Email" in email settings

B. Check "Operational Email" in the template picker

C. Choose and operational email template

D. Disable tracking under email settings

How are snippets approved?

A. Design studio > Snippets > Snippets actions

B. Admin > Segments

C. Design Studio > Segments >Snippets > Snippet Actions

emalick
Level 3

Re: 🗣️ [Mentor Eesha Malick] 🌟 Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentorship Program 2024 🌟

LOVE to see it! 

RM81
Level 2

Greetings and thank you for the questions. Please find my answers in blue, below ..... Q# 1-4 

Cheers!! 

A Marketo practitioner needs to promote a webinar for a specific date/time. Which program would be used? 

A. Engagement

B. Email

C. Event

A Marketo engage practitioner is launching an email using a batch smart campaign. Which two best practices need to be reviewed prior to the launch? 

A. Run some checks to ensure that there are no errors in the smart list filter logic

B. Ensure that the people who will be running the campaign are not affected by the existing people

C. Verify that the smart campaign settings have not been updated from the last campaign version

D. Run a test record through the smart campaign, and ensure the flow steps are happening as intended

Which are two ways an email can be set as operational?

A. Check "Operational Email" in email settings

B. Check "Operational Email" in the template picker

C. Choose and operational email template

D. Disable tracking under email settings

How are snippets approved?

A. Design studio > Snippets > Snippets actions

B. Admin > Segments

C. Design Studio > Segments >Snippets > Snippet Actions

RMendez
kfant
Level 2

Hi!

Here are my answers for the first two questions, in purple

Section 1 question to answer:

A Marketer is considering the use of a default program, when should this type of program be used?

A. For in person events

B. For any other initiative than an event, emails or engagement

C. For nurturing initiatives

Section 2 question to answer: What assets can be shared? Email templates, snippets, Email templates, Landing page templates, Models, Smart campaigns and lists, and segmentations.

Thank you,

emalick
Level 3

YES! love to see it :)!!!

emalick
Level 3

1. @ahmadm
  2. @Nikko 
  3. @MonikaKwiecien 
  4. @Romo_Gen26 
  5. @torrijost 
  6. @ZieBarber 
  7. @kfant 
  8. @RM81 

Hi everyone!

I am officially closing out this thread and will not be checking it any longer! I had such a great time getting to know you all and asking questions! If you were nominated for the 100% voucher and contacted by Jon, please remember to schedule your exam AFTER you've received your voucher code at the end of this week. Please note: this voucher expires after 1 month! 

Have a great summer, everyone!

Romo_Gen26
Level 2

Hi @emalick,

Thank you for all the information and for guiding us through this process. I appreciate all your help and support.

Wishing you a fantastic summer!

RM81
Level 2

Hi @ Emailick. It was a pleasure meeting you and thank you for your interest in this mentorship opportunity to be our mentor.

Best wishes!! 

Regards, 

Rod Mendez 

RMendez