IdeaIn

sxlozano
Level 2

Re: ๐Ÿ—ฃ๏ธ [Mentor Darshil Shah] ๐ŸŒŸ Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentorship Program 2024 ๐ŸŒŸ

Hi @Darshil_Shah1 and everyone!

It is so nice to meet you all and share this journey with you!

My name is Sheila! I am based in the Sunshine State, Florida, and I am a Campaign Operation Consultant at Etumos. Working at Etumos has allowed me to work with different marketing automation platforms, such as Marketo, HubSpot, and Account Engagement. 

I joined this mentorship program to expand my knowledge and obtain my certification in Adobe Marketo Engage. I have clients who use Marketo Engage for campaigns, such as email building, landing pages, and other marketing initiatives. 

I am looking forward to connecting and learning with everyone while also sharing our knowledge in Marketo Engage!

Sheila

sxlozano
Level 2

Re: ๐Ÿ—ฃ๏ธ [Mentor Darshil Shah] ๐ŸŒŸ Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentorship Program 2024 ๐ŸŒŸ

Hi @Darshil_Shah1,

I am not sure if I am looking in the right place, but I remember from our kickoff call that Jon mentioned there would be weekly quizzes that we would be able to take. Where can I find those quizzes, or are they the questions in the community? 

Thanks, Sheila

IreneSch
Level 2

Hello @Darshil_Shah 

I wanted to ask if there are any tasks, like quizzes or specific prep sections you wanted us to go through? I've seen this in a few of the other groups and it was mentioned on the initial call, just wondering if we will have any sort of similar dynamics? thank you!!!

Irene Schreiber
sxlozano
Level 2

Hey All! 

I know it is officially week 3, and each week, we get closer to the end of our mentorship.

One of the other mentors said it was okay to share the following two items if anyone is interested in taking the practice quiz and filling out the 50% certification exam voucher.

Have a great week!

natzin
Level 2

Hi Shiela, 

Thanks for sharing the information. Do you by chance could share the thread of where the quizzes are posted on? Have week 3&4 quizzes come out yet? 

Thanks again!

sxlozano
Level 2

Hi @natzin ,

Yes, I do! This is the thread where the quizzes are posted. https://nation.marketo.com/t5/product-discussions/%EF%B8%8F-mentor-alysha-khan-adobe-marketo-engage-...

Here is the link to the following to make it easier for everyone to access:

Welcome to Week 4 (woohoo, we made it!) Here's our plan for this week:

Let me know if you all have any questions.

Sheila

Loressa_Copelan
Level 2

IdeaIn

In terms of product ideas. This may already exists, but the ability to create reports based on velocity scripting would be helpful.

Loressa Copeland
Loressa_Copelan
Level 2

Hello,

Is it too late to apply for the 50% exam voucher? If not do you have a valid link to where we would apply for the voucher? I saw the following link on a different thread, but it doesn't appear to work.  Thanks!

Loressa

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/forms.office.com/r/M0QZUCbAKG__;!!AQegZw!bSf98_V9bjj8GKQnALLMhNm7...

Loressa Copeland
sxlozano
Level 2

Hi @Loressa_Copelan ,

No, it is not too late to apply for the 50 % exam voucher.

Here are this week's updates:

Welcome to Week 4 (woohoo, we made it!) Here's our plan for this week:

Loressa_Copelan
Level 2

Great, thanks! I was able to locate the quiz, but I the link for the 50% voucher is not working for me.  I will wait to hear from you.  Thanks!

Loressa

Link Used: 

Apply for a 50% certification exam voucher - https://forms.office.com/r/M0QZUCbAKG

Loressa Copeland