🗣️ [Mentor Alysha Khan] 🌟 Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentorship Program 2024 🌟

alysha_khan23
Level 4 - Champion

Re: 🗣️ [Mentor Alysha Khan] 🌟 Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentorship Program 2024 🌟

@suneethadadi31 @yakshisharma @ellekay @lizmalinowski @DaveSilva 

Welcome to Week 4 (woohoo, we made it!) Here's our plan for this week:

DaveSilva
Level 2

Re: 🗣️ [Mentor Alysha Khan] 🌟 Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentorship Program 2024 🌟

Hi Alysha, thanks for the latest quiz!

It seems there isn't a correct answer set for the "Which report allows you to group people by any attribute and includes opportunity information with drill-down capabilities?" question.

Otherwise, I was happy to get them all correct 🙂

alysha_khan23
Level 4 - Champion

@DaveSilva Thank you being my beta tester 😂  I'll share all the correct answers later this week.

suneethadadi31
Level 3

@alysha_khan23 - I have completed the test too (9/10). Missed out on a seriously easy question.

Thanks,

Suneetha

yakshisharma
Level 2

Hi @alysha_khan23 ,

My quiz score is 8/10. Also I had applied for voucher last time when you provided the link.

Thank You

suneethadadi31
Level 3

alysha_khan23
Level 4 - Champion

Here is the answer key for this week:

What is a best practice when setting up lead scoring in Marketo Engage?Regularly reviewing and adjusting scoring criteria
Which of the following is NOT a type of Interesting Moments?Form
When viewing a lead activity log, what should you do to understand the lead's behavior?Analyze the sequence and type of interactions, Check the lead's score
Which of the following steps is NOT part of setting up a data management program in Marketo Engage?Creating marketing emails
Which piece of Marketo’s data retention policy is relevant to smart lists?Activity data older than 25 months is deleted
Which report allows you to group people by any attribute and includes opportunity information with drill-down capabilities?People Performance Report
What does the Email Performance Report NOT review?The overall performance of email campaigns in terms of revenue
What does the Engagement Stream Performance Report help you evaluate?The performance of engagement programs
What is the primary purpose of an acquisition program in Marketo Engage?To track the source of a lead's first contact with your organization
Which of the following best practices should you follow when defining acquisition programs in Marketo?Use a consistent naming convention for easy tracking and reporting
lizmalinowski
Level 2

@alysha_khan23 I scored 8 out of 10 and it's only because I didn't read the questions well enough! 

lizmalinowski
Level 2

@alysha_khan23 I will definitely spend the next couple of weeks reading and rereading all these great materials and videos you provided for us. 10/10 as far as mentors go! Unfortunately, I didn't have as much time the last couple of weeks to be as engaged in this thread as I would have liked to. Will this stay open for us to reference?

alysha_khan23
Level 4 - Champion

@lizmalinowski Oh dude, no worries! Life happens 🙂 Yes this thread will remain open and you can also find me personally on LinkedIn or MOPsPROs if you have more questions that don't fit here.