Re: πŸ—£οΈ [Mentor Alysha Khan] 🌟 Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentorship Program 2024 🌟

yakshisharma
Level 2

Re: πŸ—£οΈ [Mentor Alysha Khan] 🌟 Adobe Marketo Engage Community Mentorship Program 2024 🌟

Hi @alysha_khan23 ,

I haven't received any update regarding Exam Coupon yet

alysha_khan23
Level 4 - Champion

@yakshisharma Let me find out! But fyi that Adobe is closed this week so we may not hear back till next week.

yakshisharma
Level 2

Hi @alysha_khan23 ,

I have just received an email regarding exam voucher today. Thank you for your support.

DaveSilva
Level 3

Hi @alysha_khan23,

I know the program is over, but I'm wondering if you can help me with one of the practice exam questions.

Why is it that we can't draw the conclusion that there is at least one Change Data Value flow step?

DaveSilva_0-1720819387231.png

alysha_khan23
Level 4 - Champion

@DaveSilva Ah, this is a tricky one for sure! For reasons known only to Marketo, a Change Score flow step is logged as Change Data Value activity type on a contact record. So if you look at the details of those activities in the screenshot, they are all Score changes and that would tell us that a Change Score flow step is being used. 

DaveSilva
Level 3

Wow, thank you.

It's questions like this that had me concerned about the exam, which I passed easily yesterday. I found the exam to be easier than the practice one.