Tell us about your type and how this knowledge might be useful to you in the workplace!
1. What's your personality type?
2. How accurate did you find the quiz?
3. How do you think this knowledge might be useful to you in the workplace?
1) COMMANDER (ENTJ-A)
2) Quiet accurate
3) Not sure yet.
1. ARCHITECT (INTJ-T)
2. I think so
3. Could make me more aware of how I engage and interact with colleagues
1. The Defender (ISFJ)
2. Pretty accurate, especially the explanation of ISFJs being introverted but being skilled at making social connections. I've never identified with extroverts or introverts, but this balance makes sense to me!
3. I need to learn to become more comfortable with taking credit.
1- ARCHITECT (INTJ-A)
2- Really good
3- I don't know yet but pretty sure that I will came up with something soon.
INTP - T
I believe it is pretty accurate, as I have done a full-on Myers-Briggs evaluation several times for work and received the same results. I did notice though that although I maintain the same 'type', I vary over time as to where I fall on the scale. I think that understanding how your colleagues work and prefer to work help you communicate more effectively. I notice that I formulate an answer to a question or an idea internally, whereas an extrovert may process those thoughts out loud. In certain situations, understanding this can help mitigate conflict.
1. Campaigner: ENFP-T
2. Pretty accurate, though not the way I would have envisioned myself, but I do love the overall description and only hope others see me this way!
3. I can see how my need to be creative and experiment could get on someone's nerves who's concerned with data and following a "plan". I'd rather see how the market is changing and adapt as needed, meaning planning three months ahead based on a larger one- or five-year goal is usually my limit.
This is interesting to me because not more than five years ago, I tested as an INTJ. I've seen that introvert element of myself change over the years, mostly due to a change in career roles and putting myself in a more public eye (many thanks to Summit for some of that!) I'm pretty happy with these results.
1. Campaigner - ENFP-T
2. Spot on!
3. I'm getting more people to do what I want
1. INTP-A, the logician!
2. Fairly accurate, though I feel like I'm on the border with some of the choices.
3. We'll see....