1. Undergo Business Process Workshop
2. Run lead purge opt-in campaign to reduce database size
3. Have nurture programs up and running
4. Become a Marketo Certified Expert
5. Segment, segment and segment!
1. Complete! We're still working on implementing all of the concepts learned.
2. We reduced our database by more than 50% and are moving towards a quarterly opt-in confirmation campaign.
3. We're working on building the content to get our nurture campaigns up and running.
4. Success! I completed the MCE exam about 14 months into using Marketo. Now to study for the MCRCA.
5. As the Marketo admin, I'm working closely with our Sales Ops team to get our segmentations and buyer personas right across Marketo and SFDC.
We're essentially starting from scratch as a company, but....
You know, the usual stuff
Personally, I would like to become a Marketo Champion and get Analytics Certification.
Also I would like to explore additional launch partners in addition to Vidyard and Demandbase.
Currently looking into Gigya, Crownpeak as some of the integrations to Marketo.
Top priorities right now are a new website with a better mobile experience, building out nurturing streams for specific recycle reasons, and training the sales team on MSI.