SOLVED

Zoom Webinars Integration Broken since new Adobe User Management/Sign-In Process Instituted - Anyone else?

Go to solution
DeniseGreenberg
Level 4

Zoom Webinars Integration Broken since new Adobe User Management/Sign-In Process Instituted - Anyone else?

One of my clients has used Zoom webinars integrated with Marketo for at least 2 years - running at least monthly webinars as of recently. All the sudden from Marketo, when we try to connect the webinar program to the event on the Zoom webinars platform - it doesn't see any webinars scheduled. There are no errors in the Zoom LaunchPoint app. When we try re-verifying the LaunchPoint app we get taken in circles because it leads to the the "old" Marketo login page and clicking and using  login with Adobe doesn't help. We  have a ticket logged with Zoom support which isn't getting us anywhere.  Given that we were just forced to make the switch to the new login/user management process this month and tried to set up the first 2024 webinar program after that, I find the timing suspicious - even though it's not supposed to affect API-only users.

Is anyone else having this issue? Alternatively, is there anyone who has continued to use Zoom webinars integrated with Marketo successfully after the transition to the new Adobe experience user login?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Michael_Florin
Level 10

Re: Zoom Webinars Integration Broken since new Adobe User Management/Sign-In Process Instituted - Anyone else?

When we try re-verifying the LaunchPoint app we get taken in circles because it leads to the the "old" Marketo login page

This is the piece I don't understand. Why would you be led to a Marketo login page? Re-verifying the LaunchPoint should lead you to a Zoom authentication page, right?

But I'd definitely file a ticket with Marketo support and show them your case. I have not yet migrated to the new experience, but I have one customer on it, and I can already tell that many things are confusing, to say the least.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Michael_Florin
Level 10

Re: Zoom Webinars Integration Broken since new Adobe User Management/Sign-In Process Instituted - Anyone else?

When we try re-verifying the LaunchPoint app we get taken in circles because it leads to the the "old" Marketo login page

This is the piece I don't understand. Why would you be led to a Marketo login page? Re-verifying the LaunchPoint should lead you to a Zoom authentication page, right?

But I'd definitely file a ticket with Marketo support and show them your case. I have not yet migrated to the new experience, but I have one customer on it, and I can already tell that many things are confusing, to say the least.