SOLVED

Re: Zoom Webinars and Marketo Integration

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello - was wondering the key reasons you're moving to Zoom from GTW. Thanks!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, I'm not Erin but thought I could help as I'm going through this process right now as well.

Zoom has a fairly detailed guide on how to set up the integration in Marketo: Setting Up Zoom for Marketo – Zoom Help Center

It's not that difficult if you follow everything step by step. However, depending on how you currently use WebEx you might need to set up some additional flows in Marketo for confirmation emails and such.

Riz_Alvi
Level 4

Hi,

Trying to get hold of Erin for Zoom performance question on Marketo.

Erin - Will appreciate a call or email from you. My email is riz.alvi@edifecs.com and phone is 206-290-9612

Thanks!

Riz Alvi
Erin_Olsen2
Level 3

Hi Riz,

Totally missed all of the replies on this thread. Happy to share with your our experience. My email is erin@skyward.io.

Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

I can answer your questions. Is there something specific?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi All - I'm currently testing the integration for Zoom. Possibly switching from GTW.

The instructions Zoom provides are easy to understand if you understand those Marketo basics like setting up a webhook and/or an integration, and even then I found there are some missing clarifications that Zoom could add to their documentation. I've provided that feedback to the Zoom team.

What I don't understand and would like an answer to is if I need to create a new webhook for each webinar I create to generate the unique join url? We have bi-weekly webinars, so I would be creating a lot of webhooks if this is the case.

Also, what token should I be including in my webinar confirmation emails so each registrant has their unique webinar login?

Thank you,

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Shirleen,

Better open a new thread than reopen old, already answered ones. You will get faster and more numerous answers.

Open a new thread, and we will answer.

Greg

Anonymous
Not applicable

Will do thanks!