SOLVED

Re: Zoom Webinars and Marketo Integration

Go to solution
Jasmine_Kyles
Level 5

Reach out to Erin below. Sounds like she can help!

Erin_Olsen2
Level 3

Hi Jasmine -

Not sure if this is applicable any more, but we use Zoom for both webinars and demos and have an integration with Marketo. Happy to share my experience with you.

Erin

Jasmine_Kyles
Level 5

Hi Erin,

We decided to stay on GTW for webinars. Thanks!

Jasmine

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Erin,

We are looking at moving from WebEx to possibly Zoom. I would love to hear what your experience has been.

Thanks!

Carrie

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Erin and Group,

Thanks for your help. Was able to set up the integration and all the data for the most part is syncing.

2 problems I'm having. Im trying to have registrations come through a Marketo form, however doing so means that these registrants:

• Do not get a "confirmed registration email" which included the calendar schedule function
  • Populate on my smart campaign in Marketo but not under the attendees area in Zoom.

Any help figuring out how to get them a calendar invite (ideally automatic) and have them show up as attendees would be greatly appreciated.

Matt

Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

1. Setup ICS token in the Program. Docs.marketo.com has it all.

2. With Zoom, you need to call a webhook to push leads over. Did you do this?

3. you need to setup the confirmation email in Marketo with the Fills out Form trigger. believe there are clear examples in docs and in the forums on how to do this in general.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Josh! I will take a look at setting up the ICS token.

I do have a webhook set up to push leads over but maybe I didnt do it correctly. Any further references on how to do this?

And your 3rd point, makes sense, I figured I would have to set up a confirmation via a trigger but that calendar token will help with that.

Thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable

This is the current error that shows up when I click through the Smart Campaign and the Webhook Activity. Email doesnt seem to be coming through but all the others do (although webinar id has a "+"in front of it). Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

webhookerror.PNG

Kaitlyn_Simko
Level 4

Hi Matt,

That plus appears when there is a space before the webinar ID (this usually happens when you copy from the Zoom platform), try going into the webinar ID token and making sure that there is not a space.

Kaitlyn

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Erin,

Are you able to share your experience with me? I support Japan team and they need to move from webEx to Zoom. How complex is the integration & how long does it take to move. Do you mind sharing your doc?

Very much appreciated!

Malisah