Re: Zoom Webinar Integration Problem - "Account has no webinars scheduled"

levermarc
Level 1

Zoom Webinar Integration Problem - "Account has no webinars scheduled"

Hi there community! 

We're try to set up our Zoom Webinar integration and we're stuck. Here's what's happening:

1. We created a zoom user and a marketo user with admin permissions in each system
  2. The Zoom user has the Webinar feature
  3. We created a LaunchPoint Service in Marketo with the Zoom Webinar user and logged in to Zoom in the LaunchPoint Service dialog
  4. We scheduled a webinar in the Zoom application for a future time using this Zoom user
  5. We then tried to create an event and when we selected Zoom as the Event Partner and selected the newly created Zoom LaunchPoint Service we received the error, "Account has no webinars scheduled"

Does anyone know how we can fix this? Any guidance would be greatly appreciated. 

23 REPLIES 23
levermarc
Level 1

Here's the error... 😢

Screen Shot 2020-04-01 at 11.43.12 AM.png

Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor

Do you have multiple zoom webinar integration (for different zoom users) ? If so you might be selecting different zoom service..kind of long shot but just wanted to make sure! 😉

Though you seem to have followed steps correctly but to recheck also go through this and this doc for guide to integrate marketo with zoom. Let us know if you want more help. 🙂

Tamara_Johnson
Level 2

I'm new to Zoom + Marketo integration as well, and this is the exact issue I experienced today. I assume you went through the documents below and followed all the steps to still feel a bit confused.

What I found is if you go back to Marketo > Admin > Installed Services > Launchpoint > Installed Service and get rid of the Custom Service you created for the API Key and Secret code - because you probably built that following the tutorial steps. Don't delete the Zoom tool that you linked in the drop menu, just delete the Custom one you made to hopefully process the Attendees -- I found that breaks your connection with Zoom,

That's all I can give you right now - I am still searching how to get Attendees and No Shows into Marketo. I found the info below to be great but some of the steps are unclear or they leave just 1 or 2 pieces out that will get you to fully integrate.

Zoom Integration Process API Calls

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/207267346-Setting-Up-Zoom-for-Marketo

Logic Build

https://nation.marketo.com/t5/Product-Discussions/How-to-Integrate-Zoom-with-Marketo/m-p/161488#M113... 

Thank you,
Tamara
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Those links are for the legacy integration.

You shouldn't try to mix the legacy and new packaged integration, they will both break.

Angus_McCann1
Level 3

Hey! I found this doc because I was stuck with "how to the attendees report back":

https://docs.marketo.com/display/public/DOCS/Create+an+Event+with+Zoom

This is the tip at the bottom:

It can take up to 48 hours for the data to appear in Marketo. If after waiting that long you still don't see anything, select Refresh from Webinar Provider from the Event Actions menu in the Summary tab of your event.

Although when I did that, I got an error. Hopefully this helps you!

Angus_McCann1
Level 3

Same issue - we are currently only in the testing phase of the integration to see how/if it works.

Further, I was able to push registrants into ZOOM, but I wasn't getting the attendees back? This doc here said that I should go into the Event Settings and select "Refresh from Webinar Provider" but I got an error message:

Screen Shot 2020-04-09 at 12.57.53 PM.png

I'm kind of stuck now, and not sure if this is related?

Jeff_Smith3
Level 7

I had this same error this morning when the attendee info wasn't syncing back from Zoom. Did this work itself out, or what did you end up doing?

Brennan_McAdam2
Level 4

Did you ever get this fixed?  I am running into the same issue.  I have one webinar connected and collecting registrations and another newly created Zoom webinar that displays the error message 'Account has no webinars scheduled'.  

Brennan McAdams
Stephanie_Harr2
Level 1

I am also running into this issue. The first webinar is working great but when I try to connect a second one in Marketo I get the "Account has no webinars scheduled" message even if I have multiple webinars scheduled in Zoom.