SOLVED

Re: Your browser is unable to make a network with Adobe Marketo Engage

Go to solution
Arturo_Olivares
Level 2

Your browser is unable to make a network with Adobe Marketo Engage

Have you ever seen this message? it appears constantly and I don't know the reason why.

I'm using the Google Chrome browser 

any help will be appreciated

Arturo_Olivares_0-1704820833005.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

I don't think there's a way fix to that; it's something that Adobe has introduced in their product to signal when the connection is lost with the browser (probably due to the browser terminating (maybe partially) the connection after a period of inactivity).

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Are you behind a corporate proxy that may have trouble with websocket connections (a specific type of client-server connection that some intermediate servers still struggle with)? That would be the most common cause if you’re seeing this all the time.

I’m not behind such a proxy and still see the error after periods of inactivity, though not while in the midst of work on my many instances.

lorie_witmer4
Level 2

I am getting this all the time as well, in the last 2 weeks.

Darshil_Shah1

I have also been this after a period of inactivity, particularly after installing new browser (Chrome to be particular) updates! I never saw this before, so Adobe might have implemented this recently; they may have replaced the "Can't Reach to Marketo" error dialogue box that used to appear on the screen with this little prompt.

Harry_Rashid
Level 3

Hi Shah, Did you manage to fix it? me and my colleagues have exact issue stated.

Darshil_Shah1

I don't think there's a way fix to that; it's something that Adobe has introduced in their product to signal when the connection is lost with the browser (probably due to the browser terminating (maybe partially) the connection after a period of inactivity).

Harry_Rashid
Level 3

Are you able to login? Most of the team cannot login once the error occurs be it in office or at home.

Zoe_Forman
Level 8 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

My default browser is FIREFOX, but sometimes I jump into Chrome or EDGE, and the red warning appears across all browsers.

My observations are it is not necessarily related to inactivity but mostly when downloading HTML files and usually just flashes up for a second and disappears not causing any slow down.

I only started seeing this at the end of 2024 and a few times this year so maybe a recent update change?

Harry_Rashid
Level 3

Hi, We started to have the same issue in our office.

Did anyone find a fix for this? Is it Marketo or some proxy settings?

Harry_Rashid
Level 3

Hi, Did you find a fix for this issue? Me and my team are having the same problem.