Re: Workfront & Marketo

Kelly_Harman
Level 2

Workfront & Marketo

Has anyone used the workfront to Marketo integration? I would like to know what worked well with it and what were pain-points. I'm having a hard time finding people who have tried this but my team wants to move in this direction.

Thanks in advance

Kelly

14 REPLIES 14
Vineela_Maram
Level 4

Hi Kelly,

We use workfront in our company but we never thought of integrating this with Marketo.

Could you let me know the objective behind this.

Thanks,

vineela.

Kelly_Harman
Level 2

They want to do it so things are named the same in CRM, Marketo and WF so we can find things and report on them. My concern is that having WF create programs in Marketo seems more messy than solving problems. I was just wondering if anyone else has done this.

Vineela_Maram
Level 4

thanks for the insight Kelly.

Vineela_Maram
Level 4

Hi Kelly,

I hope you are already aware of this. Adobe is to acquire Workfront. It is not been finalized yet though.  I will be curious to look at their roadmap post acquisition..

Just wanted to check with you to see if you have made any progress with workfront and marketo?

thanks,

vineela.

Andy_Paul
Marketo Employee

Hi Kelly - just curious to understand more about why you think this might get messy...

How does your team create programs today?

Are there certain parts of the process that you think would not translate well to an a more programmatic flow of creating programs from Workfront?

Are there certain parts to program creation that you think would benefit more from a more programmatic/automated approach?

Thanks!

Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

As far as I know, there is no native integration between the two platforms. Have a look at my reply in this thread: Re: CRM Creating Programs in Marketo

Pierce_Ujjainw3
Level 9

Curious Kelly what kind of things you would envision managing with Workfront & Marketo? Would Workfront drive requests of program creation etc?

Kelly_Harman
Level 2

Yeah, they would want WF to create programs in Marketo.

Sean_Tierney2
Level 3

Kelly—curious if your team ever moved forward with the Workfront Marketo integration and what the experience was like? If not, did you find another solution to fill your needs? We’ve been evaluating similar use cases.
Thanks!

Sean