Why doesn't "Lead Owner" appear in the drop down as a choice when creating a form field?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Why doesn't "Lead Owner" appear in the drop down as a choice when creating a form field?

I want to add lead owner to this form (see attached) but it is not showing up as a choice. Any ideas?

Thanks.

Catherine

Tags (2)
4 REPLIES 4
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Why doesn't "Lead Owner" appear in the drop down as a choice when creating a form field?

This is an SFDC system field and is not available except to you for emails or landing pages. Marketo cannot populate this field from a form fill out.

What are you trying to do with this that you'd expose this data to the internet?

If you really need to do this, create a custom field and custom picklist that is used to fill in their name, then run a choice step to find the right Lead Owner.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Why doesn't "Lead Owner" appear in the drop down as a choice when creating a form field?

I have the same question but we are trying to run an Analytics report on leads by owner. How do I get the Lead Owner field to show up as a choice in the report Setup so I can change the report I cloned to report by Lead Owner?

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

You should start a new thread for this new question and I'm sure someone will help you out.

(Remember that people search Community discussions later -- or at least they should do so! -- and the title is very important for indexing.)

Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Try looking under Group by.

if you want to do this for email reports, you would have to run a separate smart list for each owner.