why can't I find the "Marketo Certified Expert Preparation Learning Path"

Anonymous
Not applicable

why can't I find the "Marketo Certified Expert Preparation Learning Path"

why can't I find the "Marketo Certified Expert Preparation Learning Path" in the university, and I can't enter any course?
I am trying to find the course to prepare for the Marketo Certified Expert Exam but can't find anything, is this due to the new University? how can I access these course?!

15 REPLIES 15
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Re: why can't I find the "Marketo Certified Expert Preparation Learning Path"

Hi Salim Melliti​ this link should provide you with most of what you're looking for: http://pages2.marketo.com/MCE-exam-prep-tool-kit.html

Anonymous
Not applicable

I already have the document, but when you open It there is a paragraph talking about Enrolling in the Marketo Certified Expert Learning Path in learn.marketo.com

when I go to learn.marketo.com I can't find this course. somehow the university doesn't work properly. If I click on Learning Paths I get redirected to the Search Page with no results. I tried to enroll in Passport or Foundation but it's impossible!

Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

I think this was taken down and it may not be up again. I believe you have to pay for that course.

Scott K. Wilder​ ?

Philip_Tieu
Level 5

When I clicked on the Learning Path icon I was brought to this page.

2015-09-22_10-13-54.png

If you can provide a screenshot of it showing no results I can forward it to our admin for troubleshooting. Thanks Salim!

Anonymous
Not applicable

See update Philip Tieu

Anonymous
Not applicable

I will forward this to the Education team .. and I am sure they will respond today/tomorrow.

Philip_Tieu
Level 5

Good Morning Salim,

I was able to find the learning path you're referring to by clicking on the Learning Paths icon on the top left. Using the icon will display all learning paths, the one you're looking for is titled "Marketo Certified Expert Preparation Learning Path".

If you're already logged in here is a direct link http://learnadmin.marketo.com/ContentDetails.aspx?id=41796FF051E042E0A386B417B447B84E

Let me know if you have any questions and I'll be happy to help!

Sincerely,

Philip

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Everyone,

I don't have any of the results you have on your screenshot.

when I click on this icon:

Screen Shot 2015-09-22 at 19.27.26.png

I get the following page:

Screen Shot 2015-09-22 at 19.23.58.png

I tried clicking on the link you gave me and I get automatically redirected to the homepage. Maybe I have no access to the course, can you fix this, please.

thanks,

Philip_Tieu
Level 5

Hi Salim,

Thank you so much for providing us with the screenshot. I was able to get the attention of our admin and it turns out that you along with several others were incorrectly routed to the wrong server. I apologize for the inconvenience, we're rounding up all the misplaced accounts and sending a list to our engineering team to resolve this as soon as possible. I will keep an eye on this task and let you know here when you should have access.

Sincerely,

Philip