Who are the most active leads?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Who are the most active leads?

This may be a silly question, but is there a way I can tell who my most active leads are without SFDC? I know SFDC has flames, stars, and jazz hands to tell you who is hot and who is not, but we don't have that. 

Is there a smart list that can easily pull what web pages, events, downloads, etc. that a lead particpated in (still general enough so it is any web page, any event, any download, etc). ? I know we can do things with the lead scoring but wanted to dive in with all of the details? Hopefully this is doable. 

Thanks! And happy Friday!
Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Who are the most active leads?

I do not believe this is really possible in  a nice format that would show you a list of leads and the number of activities of each type. Might post that as an Idae.

You can certainly use a smart list to look at Leads who did X in Past Y Days at Least Z times. Filled Out Form does this.

It might be possible to use RCE for this. You might also use SFDC or Marketo to count the number of touches after every action.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Who are the most active leads?

Nicole - Josh is right. Really nothing available that will let you download ALL activities that a lead has done across all channels, but Lead Scoring is what you should be looking at to get this data. Also, helps to have a custom Behavior Score field that allows you to track user behavior (engagement level). Thanks!!