Re: Whitelisting Marketo IPs in Google Apps

Anonymous
Not applicable

Whitelisting Marketo IPs in Google Apps

I am trying to add the marketo white list IP's to my google apps settings. I don't know where exactly I should be adding these settings. Has someone who has used google apps as their email, know where to add these IPs?

6 REPLIES 6
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Not sure. You can add the main emails to your contact book. There is a setting for Email or DNS somewhere in the control panel.

I would ask GApps support, but this may not even be an option.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Josh,

Thanks! We were able to add it so all incoming mail to us from Marketo comes through now. Going to send out our first campaign and gauge deliverability there.

Rajvi

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Rajvi Bhatt

Just wondering how your email delivery was for outbound emails with Google Apps? We're running into the same problem right now.

Any update or advice would be appreciated.

Thanks,

~Kevin

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Kevin,

Our deliverability has been good. Just make sure your DKIM and SPF is configured successfully.

Good luck!

-Rajvi

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Rajvi Bhatt​,

Thanks for the quick response. My IT person works remotely and I'd like to give him all the information upfront if possible. Sorry to ask you, but where exactly did you find the IP address in Google Apps?

Any insight or advice would be appreciated.

Thanks,

~Kevin

Anonymous
Not applicable

This​ use to be a Marketo article. It must have gotten lost somewhere during the transition to the new Community.

I also did some searching and found this which might be useful for the setup on the Postini/Google Apps end.