Which data management and/or hygiene programs do you run nightly?
Which do you run monthly/quarterly and why?
Do you have any that are trigger campaigns?
Interested in hearing others' thoughts!
There are many, many threads on data management. I wrote about this too
just depends what you want to do.
Agree with Josh Hill that there are quite a few threads on this topic, but some of the issues I've run across that I'm not sure are documented (though they probably are!):
- Email bounce for MSI messages that sends a notification to the rep to update their contact
- Alerting Inside Sales that their lead is being worked (based on task in SFDC) but they forgot to update the status (so it's not in the right lifecycle) this is a trigger
- If any person is in a program is status = webinar error, my webinar team gets a notification
Some of the more standard ones:
- Nightly alignment for revenue stage, lifecycle and status
- Permission type does not make sense (for example, someone who opted out cannot be "Explicit" permission type)
- Standardizing state and country
Christina Zuniga nice, I haven't heard of some of those and am excited to try them out.