What is the best way to merge thousands of duplicate leads without Marketo services?

Anonymous
Not applicable

What is the best way to merge thousands of duplicate leads without Marketo services?

What is the best way to merge thousands of duplicate leads for free, without Marketo services.I'm talking thousands of duplicates.
Tags (1)
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What is the best way to merge thousands of duplicate leads without Marketo services?

I don't think you'll find a free service that does that. I just finished researching companies to help identify and merge duplicates, but never came across anything for free.
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: What is the best way to merge thousands of duplicate leads without Marketo services?

There is no free way to do this.

Some tools:
-Intern
-Demand Tools
-Marketo Easy Merge
-RingLead

Best thing to do is a big cleanup, and fix your processes to prevent dupes. See
http://www.marketingrockstarguides.com/six-principles-data-cleanliness-1566/
David_Peterson
Level 2

What do you think of Informatica's solutions?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Cloudingo
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cloudingo +1

You can subscribe to this tool, which integrates directly to Salesforce, for an entire year, for the price of a one-off Easy Merge project from Marketo (not that Easy Merge is a bad option either! I've used them once for a big merge project and they did a great job as well.  Just sayin'...if you need lots of de-duping, Cloudingo is probably the most cost-effective way to go. Not to mention you can set up automated rules to sweep for and merge duplicates on an ongoing basis, so you can basically set it up and forget about it. =D )

http://www.cloudingo.com/pricing

Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't think you'll find a total free service that does that.

I am from TIBCO team. I would like to introduce TIBCO Clarity.

You can try TIBCO Clarity for free.https://clarity.cloud.tibco.com/landing/index.html

It has a really powerful and robust de-duplication function.

You can customize your match strategies by columns or by swappable columns or by columns against to a thesaurus table, and then use them to discover duplicate records from any incomplete or partially similar records, even from records in different languages.

In addition, It has deep integration with both Salesforce and Marketo. It can help you directly update and remove duplication data in your salesforce and Marketo account.

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

I think you should disclose your past and/or present affiliation with TIBCO when posting endorsements.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I already update my previous post.

thanks a lot

Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Does this work with MS Dynamics?